Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnos left peg said:
Jonnos left peg said:
To add to my previous post, there is a presser at Anfield tomorrow, they are usually always held at Melwood. I'm trying to confirm if Chelski are having one as I was told earlier.

It's possibly to unveil their new signings but no doubt the Torres story will be brought up, but rumour and I stress rumour on merseyside is a takeover announcement.

I can confirm there is no scheduled Chelsea press conference for tomorrow, however there is one on Thursday at 1:30pm

Ballotelli announced on Wed..

Have Chelsea unveiled Yossi yet?

city dont need him, i would not please them shellsuits trying to rip us off!!!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm --<br /><br />city dont need him, i would not please them shellsuits trying to rip us off!!!

Jonnos left peg said:
To add to my previous post, there is a presser at Anfield tomorrow, they are usually always held at Melwood. I'm trying to confirm if Chelski are having one as I was told earlier.

It's possibly to unveil their new signings but no doubt the Torres story will be brought up, but rumour and I stress rumour on merseyside is a takeover announcement.

Where have you got the info on the press conference. Cant find anything on RAWK. They dont seem to be discussing an imminent takeover either funnily enough.

Jonnos left peg said:

Like the 15th of July takeover? Oh wait...

Jonnos left peg said:
Jonnos left peg said:

I can confirm there is no scheduled Chelsea press conference for tomorrow, however there is one on Thursday at 1:30pm

Ballotelli announced on Wed..

Source please. A press conference by thursday at the Chavs would be public, as of course would the Dipper one tomorrow, unless they dont want any press there.

Apparently, Talksport have reported that Torres is signing for Chelsea.

This, together with Mancini's admission that we are no longer in for Torres (after admitting that we were) begs the question that have we been offered Drogba if we agree to not get involved with Torres??

Either that or we are going all out now for Balotelli and Dzeko??

northstandgiveusasong said:

This, together with Mancini's admission that we are no longer in for Torres (after admitting that we were) begs the question that have we been offered Drogba if we agree to not get involved with Torres??

I have looked for this all day to no avail. Where are the quotes from Mancini saying we are no longer interested in Torres.

Torres isn't going to Chelsea and Drogba isn't coming to us. If Talk-shite say something, the opposite will happen.

pbibs said:

I have looked for this all day to no avail. Where are the quotes from Mancini saying we are no longer interested in Torres.

Look on the BBC Sport Website. Just been put on there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.