Fernando vs Garcia

Well i will act like a .. :) but i didn't see anything special about him but that what happen when you buy a 15 m mid nowadays btw was he targeted by other top teams ?

momo88 said:
Well i will act like a .. :) but i didn't see anything special about him but that what happen when you buy a 15 m mid nowadays btw was he targeted by other top teams ?

United tried to sign him late, but too late.

And when, oh when, will people learn from the past? TIME AFTER TIME we see new signings criticised only to go on and do well. Even Silva was given a 'lightweight' tag in the early weeks. OK, if it's a hardened Premier League player like Sagna, you can worry because he should be able to slot in a little easier, but a high % of players from other leagues need time.

The thing about Fernando is he's already shown how good he can be before his injury. He was single-handedly responsible for us taking 3pts from St. James' Park earlier this season with a ridiculous block after sprinting back to bail out the defence.

He's much better than Garcia.

he's Garcia with pace .. not in good form at the moment but that's okay because he's new to the league.

i still maintain that letting Garcia leave was a mistake though.

LoveCity said:
momo88 said:

And when, oh when, will people learn from the past? TIME AFTER TIME we see new signings criticised only to go on and do well. Even Silva was given a 'lightweight' tag in the early weeks. OK, if it's a hardened Premier League player like Sagna, you can worry because he should be able to slot in a little easier, but a high % of players from other leagues need time.

The thing about Fernando is he's already shown how good he can be before his injury. He was single-handedly responsible for us taking 3pts from St. James' Park earlier this season with a ridiculous block after sprinting back to bail out the defence.

^^^^This

dobobobo said:
LoveCity said:
momo88 said:

^^^^This

Not a big fan of doing this but.....

^^^^^That^^^^^

Rammy Blue said:
dobobobo said:
LoveCity said:

^^^^This

Not a big fan of doing this but.....

^^^^^That^^^^^

Make me.

I slagged Garcia off like everyone else but he won me over last season. What he lacked in pace he made up for with intelligence. We could have done with hanging on to him.

Absolutely outstanding today, our best player by a mile when they still had 11 men and even offered some great stuff going forwards. Still needs help in midfield though, hugely overworked.

BigOscar said:
Absolutely outstanding today, our best player by a mile when they still had 11 men and even offered some great stuff going forwards. Still needs help in midfield though, hugely overworked.

Fucking crazy playing him alongside Yaya,thank fuck Milner has the industry of two.

BigOscar said:
Yep. His passing was superb too. Hit a couple of pinpoint 40 Hardee's to switch play. He looked the business today.
Honourable mention for his outside of the foot pass to Aguero when de gea made a good block.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.