Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m totally indifferent. He’s not lit up our games, but he’s top for Spain and, if Pep rates him, that’s enough for me.

He’ll probably be a star someday wherever he plays, but as it stands I wouldn’t be gutted to see him go.

Get a fair price and I’m happy. Spend it wisely.

I read a forensic report into his play before he joined City. It was in a Spanish sports paper and something they do extremely well.
A thread that ran through the report was that his postion could not really be identified in normal terms, i:e, not a winger, not a centre forward etc.
His touch map and positioning was quite curious. I don't think from his time before City that we bought him for any one position, rather someone who could develop.
He does alot of things very well, but few that stand out, which doesn't usually go down well with the average fan.
His movement off the ball gets him into good positions And he is a good finisher and striker of the ball.
Shame if he wants to go, but on days like this I wish I was in Spain too.

I've also seen a lot of comments that he's not quick, yet in his last season in Spain, he was clocked as one of the Liga's 10 fastest players.

At the moment, he just needs to get fit.

Strange player. He’s a very good finisher & quick-ish but he’s been anonymous in most of his PL appearances.

If he’s looking to leave, I’d say £50m represents very good business for us. It’s rare we make a profit on a player.

Strange player. He’s a very good finisher & quick-ish but he’s been anonymous in most of his PL appearances.

If he’s looking to leave, I’d say £50m represents very good business for us. It’s rare we make a profit on a player.

Have Barca got 50p spare though ?

With them not having a Pot to piss in.

Obviously any deal for Feran will depend on some creative accounting on their part their Tixi connection.And our acceptance.

I am still actually pissed that we refused £10,000 000 for Erc Garcia from Barcelona to let him go for nothing months later.

He was a very average player though.

Feran is one of the hottest young properties in Europe.

No way Tixi should be allowed to let them rip us off again.

Either £75,000 000 or De Jong.

We get the cash then Haaland will all but be guaranteed in January with Dortmund out of the Champions League.

Barcelona remind of that mate who never gets a round in, is always skint,and fucks off to the Toilet when it is his turn.

Dosent stop them tapping players up though,hoping to get them for next to fuck all with their Barcelona connections.

No point in keeping him if he doesn’t want to stay. This is becoming an issue when signing young Spanish players - most want to leave.

invest our time and development in Palmer and save ourselves 50m

He's finished, he'll never be the same after his injury!
I'm a little bit meh to be honest. Didn't really do it as a winger, ok in spells but didn't set the world alight. Pushed further forward and obviously has an eye for goal and got in good positions but I can't say I'd miss him. His ceiling looks really good but he might never reach it. If he wants to go, we'll probably regret it but we can't keep players who don't want to be here based on potential. Get good money for him and move on.
Now, that ansu fati fella, how's he getting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.