Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see this going anywhere, we'll surely want at least £50m and their first choice by all accounts was Sterling, who had the same asking price. So if they can't afford £50m for Sterling they can't afford £50m for Torres, and if they had £50m to spare they'd spend it on Raheem. No?
No.

Raheem's wages are probably 3-4x what Ferran's are.. Reporting that Ferran is willing to lower his wages even more on top of that. Who knows if that's true though.

ferren benches dani olmo and oryazabal for spain. both are quoted 70m plus by their clubs and city selling torres for 50m. is this a joke?

Actually I will be surprised if City can get even 50m for Ferran.

I hope City sell Ferran at a good price and use Mcatee as Ferran replacement.

I think Mcatee is more ralented and has higher potantial.

All what he needs is Ferran contract + minutes

"Ferran, Barcelona want you.."
"oh thats pretty cool, can they afford what you want?"
"Doubt it, we'll ask though"
"Either way is fine, let me know"

wages,sterling is on 300k and spainsh media say ferran will take paycut

No.

Raheem's wages are probably 3-4x what Ferran's are.. Reporting that Ferran is willing to lower his wages even more on top of that. Who knows if that's true though.

Can't they just ask another one of their legends to take a paycut?

You're right though, I forgot how pathetic that club have become.

If Agüero does have to retire, that may change things significantly. But it was supposed to be announced this week so maybe that was premature.

I really don't rate him as highly as others seem to do.

He was a winger replacement and couldn't believe how poor he was in his orthodox position.

I mostly forget he is on the pitch, but then he will pop up with a goal.

He's a Johnny on the spot player which certainly has a value to it, but we are going to sign someone who will be our primary striker for the next five or so years and I also rate Palmer and McAtee.

Wouldn't be gutted, sure the pull of returning to Spain is a big thing for the kid and would wish him well, but bringing in £50m for this player would be good business.
What we gonna do when Barca sign sterling, Laporte, Torres, Bernardo And cancelo
We’ll be screwed!

No.

If he's prepared to take a pay-cut to go to a shit Spanish team instead of staying to challenge for PL & CL titles with us he must be off his fucking head.

If he his homesick & wants to play in spain so be it .
Hope we don't let him go for an average fee though , fuck barca no friends of ours, pay the going rate or fuck off !
£50m is a fair price plus 15% sell on clause or give us Frenkie Dejong .

Would be a shame as he never really got started here - he looked promising at times, then anonymous at times. As you’d expect from a kid getting used to a new league and country.

As others have said, changing countries at 20 during Covid is a tough experience for a kid, so it’s hardly surprising he hasn’t settled.

That said, to be honest I’d rather we gave the game time to Palmer and McAtee, and if he’s just going to be sitting on the bench, he’s better off going.

Barca would be great move for him in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.