Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant decide whether or not this is a serious post!
It isn't but there is always a grain of truth in the absurd.

We are not the best sellers in the business it has to be said, I do not agree with the poster on the Grealish front though, I think he will come good, they all seem to need a season in the bag under Pep before it all clicks into place, if we have him for 10 years, it will be 10m a year and that is a bargain :)

If we can get £50m (not euros) for a young lad who has hardly kicked a ball for us and wants to be back in Spain then make it happen.

I thought he realised what it meant to take on the 21 shirt for city given the Spanish/Valencia connections but I’d prefer to avoid sounding like a cultist scouser

if we get a deal we’re happy with and can chick it towards Haaland then it’s a yes for me

Would be very, very sad to see him go but if Bankruptelona can somehow find a fool to borrow them enough dosh to pay us what he’s actually worth, then do the deal and move on.
The fact nobody from his side has come out and said he wants to stay tells me his mind is already made up.
Like Garcia, maybe homesickness, maybe realism, maybe mental weakness?
£60m plus a chunky sell on clause, 20-25%, then we start talking imo

Would be very, very sad to see him go but if Bankruptelona can somehow find a fool to borrow them enough dosh to pay us what he’s actually worth, then do the deal and move on.
The fact nobody from his side has come out and said he wants to stay tells me his mind is already made up.
Doubt we get a sell on like that, but if we get 60m pounds, not euros, we would definitely take that, good deal.

That being said, I’d like to keep him, as I think there is a great player there.

I think currently he is great as a real striker option for us (not false 9), and also I’d like to see him as a rotation option to Foden on the LW as a goal scoring winger, like what Salah gives Liverpool (winger almost like a striker)

Doubt we get a sell on like that, but if we get 60m pounds, not euros, we would definitely take that, good deal.

That being said, I’d like to keep him, as I think there is a great player there.

I think currently he is great as a real striker option for us (not false 9), and also I’d like to see him as a rotation option to Foden on the LW as a goal scoring winger, like what Salah gives Liverpool (winger almost like a striker)
The only problem I see, is if Haaland or another forward is coming in, we would not have the squad space for everyone.

Great nickname for barca hope it sticks

Barcelona will huff and puff, claim they can sign him in january, claim they have bridged the gap in valuation, claim he wants to go there on a pay cut, claim they have the money to make it happen in january, claim they are getting a top young talent and a future great for spain.

Then they'll agree a deal for Aubameyang on loan in the final week of the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.