Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a lot of angry people on twitter see a different ferran torres to the one I see. £50m for a bench player who's absence is pretty much unnoticed seems decent to me.

Never saw anything particularly special from him to make me think he will be a world beater in the future, mainly just a tidy finisher for someone who isn't a striker

I still hope its a fake story directed at Barca fans to please them rather than true story.
We can have bad injuries, also we can lose any set of players up to to 2 weeks with covid (and then who knows what time it takes for them to regain form), we need Torres as an alternative going into the tricky end of PL/CL/FA Cup.
He might not play much but if circumstances are bad on injuries he might play a lot more than expected.

I prefer to actually wait and sign a striker and then let him leave in this order, rather than telling Kun and Nmecha that a big striker is about to arrive an push them out and then we were left with Charlie Kane taking us for fools.

And a much more serious sell price is needed than this 50m euros. This is at the moment a price due to Soriano/Txiki/Pep friendship with Laporte which does not serve the best interest of City which all that matters.
This club paid 130m for Dembele or 130m GBP for Coutinho. Torres easily can turn out better for them over the years than those two, for 30% of the price? Lets not sanction that.

If he does go it would mean more possible opportunities for Palmer, Delap and McAtee.

Really hoping that Delap can get fit for the second part of the season.

And a much more serious sell price is needed than this 50m euros. This is at the moment a price due to Soriano/Txiki/Pep friendship with Laporte which does not serve the best interest of City which all that matters.
This club paid 130m for Dembele or 130m GBP for Coutinho. Torres easily can turn out better for them over the years than those two, for 30% of the price? Lets not sanction that.
Do you actually believe this?

If so, you better do some research on who holds the power at the club, his name is Khaldoon Al Mubarak. He is not in the business of having the wool pulled over his eyes by this supposed Barca fan club that exists , and especially not when it comes to selling assets that belong to ADUG.

Do you actually believe this?

If so, you better do some research on who holds the power at the club, his name is Khaldoon Al Mubarak. He is not in the business of having the wool pulled over his eyes by this supposed Barca fan club that exists , and especially not when it comes to selling assets that belong to ADUG.
If we only undersold (by fans value) i could see the argument but we dont, we've complained about the fees for every outgoing player to anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.