Final Tickets thread MERGED

if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta

If someone can get me 2 or 4 tickets to the the final send me a messages coz I will pay top money for them

Wembley Tickets - Willing to pay face value + give you extra

not sure why previous thread was deleted.........?

I am willing to pay face value for 2 tickets seated together for the final and offer someone a prize of maybe some holiday spends etc for the kindness of your gesture.

Hi

Ive got 1800 points and unlikely to get a ticket. Anyone with a spare out there??
Open to negotiation!

Russ

hiya blues, no sob story but desperate to find 1 or 2 tkts.
went to 81´ final and have never been the same since, i think bieng a city supporter does that to you. was a regular season ticket holder at maine rd then work took me abroad and have been living in malaga for the last 18 years.
my brother does some work for an ex city player so i have asked him if theres any possibility of a couple of tkts, (still waiting for answer) but time is running short need to organise flights.
like i say 1 great 2 perfect then i can bring my spanish wife. if theres only 1 tkt i can send her off sightseeing.
heres hoping, and for those who do make it lets have a brilliant day.

Desperate for a final ticket!! Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!! Been to every cup match this season, stuck on 2415 points so not hopeful of getting one from ticket office! Just one will do, even a kids one!!

Re: Good Dollar plus a couple of Specials tkts...

Don't like the specials kid but any spares IF I get il put on here asap come on blues let's all help other blues out and not the corporate wankers from the fa!!!!

sorry to keep posting on here folks, I hope im not annoying people. I'm just more than desperate to land one a ticket.......

Still same story, here in qatar for few more days. Out here celebrating my 30th and the semi win.

Seasoncard holder in southstand tier 2, been to every cup game but not thru cup scheme and only 2100 points so not hopeful to be honest.

Got my coach and shieks outfit, just missing a ticket now.

Anyone who can help please bear me in mind, ill love u for eternity.

Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.