Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Same tune as OP..

Oh David Silva, Oh David Silva
He is the one they call a wizard..

Oh David Silva, Oh David Silva
He is the one we all adoree ...

(no problem with the original song though!.. I'm actually on the video singing and dancing, loved it!)

liamctid said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This is just another reason why I always say match going supporters are different to the opinions of Bluemoon.

Everyone in Spain seemed to have loved it, Bluemoon doesn't.

Just like Onuoha and Ireland got applauded when they played this season and Bluemooners were booing at their dodgy online streams.

Many more examples in the past but can't be arsed remembering them...

Was having this discussion with a few people when going through passport control at Stansted yesterday. This place in no way represents the thinking of the majority of our home and away support.

I agree with that to an extent but you also have to factor in that it's easier to have an opinion on here than it is at the match.

People who don't like songs about 'the plane crash' can feel free to say so on here yet would probably think twice about approaching a gang of lads at the ground and telling them to shut up. That's just a random example, I'm not looking to open that debate again!

Take me for example, I'm always willing to have an opinion on here but I never turn to the bloke next to me slating Yaya and tell him to shut up because it'd cause too much mither for all concerned.

Forums tend to encourage debate and difference of opinions whilst being in the crowd you get swept up with a mob mentality.

Regarding this thread, I don't see the big deal about the Maine Rd lyric, we all know what it means and football songs are rarely literal...Balotelli is probably pretty shit at darts, we weren't the best team in the land and all the world when the song started and few of us have ever stood alone without a dream in our hearts or a love of our own.

At the Villareal home game I ended up in a 3 way hug with 2 burly skin heads who I'd probably argue with on here but at that moment in time we were united (for want of a better word) in our emotional response to a magical moment.

This thread takes upstairs to a new low. We have had great songs, indifferent songs, and utter shite. But whatever anyone's opinions, they all generally get sung.

"Oh David White, is fooking fast,
Oh David White is fooking fast,
He's fast, fast and more fast,
Oh David White is fooking fast!"

Now, that isn't exactly Shakespeare or Geoffrey Chaucer but I love it. Often gets sung by me in the Fosters Fast lane when it is moving slowly.

Can we argue over something more meaningful, like smokers or the ticket office? ;-)

Re: David Silva song

Song sounded fine to me, but if you really don't like the reference to Maine Rd, what about,
He is the maestro of our team!

To the tune of 'mancini oh oh, mancini oh oh' :

'David Silva oh oh
David Silva oh oh
He comes from Espana
To piss all over ya'

Go on, yous love it :)....................

Of course everyone in Spain loved it, they were all pissed up and it's a catchy tune. The song isn't shit let's get that straight, it's the Maestro of Maine Road that is stupid and just weird.

It won't catch on fully because of this which is a shame as like i said the rest of it is great.

Aguero is the king of Hyde Road!

WNRH said:
Of course everyone in Spain loved it, they were all pissed up and it's a catchy tune. The song isn't shit let's get that straight, it's the Maestro of Maine Road that is stupid and just weird.

It won't catch on fully because of this which is a shame as like i said the rest of it is great.

Aguero is the king of Hyde Road!
just sing the song and enjoy it blues. its a football song that is catchy and is a laugh. we will think of another one for the eurovision song contest. fookin hell. sheesh !!!!

How about to the jams going underground
He jinks right to left, he jinks left to right
David silvas f@@king dynamite
He jinks left to right, he jinks right to left
Leaves defenders trailing in his wake

If it inspires Dave the way Mario's and Edin's fire them up then why do the lyrics matter. Kudos to the writers we've wanted a proper song for him for ages. We should now get Sergio a proper one going (not just sergio, sergio) either try and get the Kum kum one started or bluemoon songwriters get your lyrics going.

To celerate all of the derby win:

(To the tune of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' [adapted])

On the worst day of Fergie’s life

My true love sent to me

The biggest win in derby history.

On the worst day of Fergie’s life,

my true love sent to me

First goal by Mario

Second goal by Mario

Third goal by Sergio

Fourth goal by Edin

Fifth goal by David

Sixth goal by Edin

And the biggest win in derby history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.