Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Sat 5.30 and Lpool v Brentford will go to Sunday 2pm as that is for Sky too

Have updated the calendar guys (first post on this thread) ...

Although Leeds (H) isn't confirmed yet but is moving to 5:30pm on Sat most likely. City could also request Everton (A) to move to Sat from Sun to give equal amount of days between RM legs on both sides, who knows if PL would listen though. Have added where Chelsea and Brighton are most likely to go to and marked all these as "TBC" ... should all be clearer tomorrow (hopefully).

Oh, will save you going back to first post, here's a copy of the updated calendar here itself as well:

CFC v6.1.jpg

Although Leeds (H) isn't confirmed yet but is moving to 5:30pm on Sat most likely. City could also request Everton (A) to move to Sat from Sun to give equal amount of days between RM legs on both sides, who knows if PL would listen though. Have added where Chelsea and Brighton are most likely to go to and marked all these as "TBC" ... should all be clearer tomorrow (hopefully).

Oh, will save you going back to first post, here's a copy of the updated calendar here itself as well:
Thanks. So re that 5.30 Sat sky slot, have they got the ability to shift the liverpool game already down for that tv slot to the Sunday then? I wonder if that game was announced with a caveat it might move due to other games? If not, I’m not sure they could move it (could they?)

The 6th May is Coronation Day.
Are football matches going to be played on that particular day ??

Thanks. So re that 5.30 Sat sky slot, have they got the ability to shift the liverpool game already down for that tv slot to the Sunday then? I wonder if that game was announced with a caveat it might move due to other games? If not, I’m not sure they could move it (could they?)

There was no disclaimer about moving potentially Liverpool Brentford when the broadcast fixtures were originally announced which in hindsight was silly as would have been the sensible choice.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/3119563

I think tomorrow all will become clear. Brighton has another postponed game to be slotted in so that game would also be confirmed along with Chelsea (H) tie. I think that's why they have delayed the announcement for that GW as well. Leeds if they don't swap with Liverpool at 5:30pm slot then it could be 7:45pm slot, OR swap with BT Sport earlier 12:30pm slot. We'll know tomorrow afternoon-ish I think.

I think tomorrow all will become clear. Brighton has another postponed game to be slotted in so that game would also be confirmed along with Chelsea (H) tie. I think that's why they have delayed the announcement for that GW as well. Leeds if they don't swap with Liverpool at 5:30pm slot then it could be 7:45pm slot, OR swap with BT Sport earlier 12:30pm slot. We'll know tomorrow afternoon-ish I think.
Yes, the bt 12.30pm game looks like it’s always been moved to the Sunday night, possibly for royal reasons, so bearing in mind the reply of @collybird too, a Sat 7.45 or 12.30 KO looks most likely for us.

lots of rumours it will swap with liverpool v brentford who will now play sunday as we do the 5:30pm sat slot.

I know it needs to change to sat for our benefit, but still a pisstake for brentfird fans who will have booked travel/accomodation for a satutday game and the scandi scouse I suppose, and also traveling blues

why the fuck wasn't it just arranged originally that way seeing as we were always possibly playing tuesday.

Sky are morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.