Formed in 2008! No history!

I always like to go back to before WW2 etc., for some real, cold historical facts. Like how when City won the FA Cup in '34, Utd came within a point of relegation to Division 3. Or how in '37 when City won the league for the first time, Utd were relegated back to Division 2. A Utd fan exposed himself on the final day of the season back in May bragging about how a win that day would be a landmark, 3000th win I think. In the stats table he produced, he forgot to cover up the 800+ games Utd had played In Division 2. Shock horror, the decades before WW2 in which the Red Shite were...well, shite. Not forgetting how their first two League titles, first FA Cup and first Charity Shield were won thanks to key ex-Blues like Meredith. Or how Busby was an FA Cup winning ex-Blue. Or how City bailed Utd out by requesting that Manchester Central be stopped from entering the football league due to the negative impact it would have had on Utd.
Other examples include us winning a European trophy before Red Scouse etc., as noted already.
Emphasising just how close we were in terms of trophies before the drought began is a good one, too.

Trophies as of the close of 1976:
- City, 12 (9, without Community Shield)
- Scum, 18 (11)
- Arsenal, 20 (13)
- Liverpool, 18 (13)
- Chelsea, 4 (3)
- Spurs, 16 (11)
- Everton, 14 (10)

Remember, "NO 'ISTREH!!!"

Now that is a top stat and serves perfectly to expose the recency bias of your typical rag or dipper fan

The "Oil Money" jibe makes me laugh the most especially from Liverpool fans all of which I'm sure own or have been in a car that requires fuel.

They also seem to forget it was gambling money that pretty much paved the way for all of Liverpool's success.

Call it ignorance or hypocrisy I don't know but it's pretty pathetic.

Just realised the symmetry of our trophy haul
5 League titles
5 FA Cups
5 League Cups
1 Cup winners cup (we’ll have to win 4 more European trophies without adding to the collection)

The "Oil Money" jibe makes me laugh the most especially from Liverpool fans all of which I'm sure own or have been in a car that requires fuel.

They also seem to forget it was gambling money that pretty much paved the way for all of Liverpool's success.

Call it ignorance or hypocrisy I don't know but it's pretty pathetic.
They only travel in cars with siphoned fuel in the tank..

NqyF3wX.jpg

Utd fans love playing city bingo, it's their favourite past time.
Whenever they are losing an argument just listen or look out for these phrases, most of the time they think they are being original and wheeling them out for the first time.

Amateurs. Nothing abt Curly Watts or our floodlights.

They only travel in cars with siphoned fuel in the tank..
To be honest the more I think about it I worked with a scouser a few years ago and he was using chip fat oil as fuel he used to panic when they set up these random spot checks it was so funny.

God help any club that get take over by a chain of Chips shops the scousers will ave em :)

To be honest the more I think about it I worked with a scouser a few years ago and he was using chip fat oil as fuel he used to panic when they set up these random spot checks it was so funny.

God help any club that get take over by a chain of Chips shops the scousers will ave em :)
I worked with a scouse crane driver offshore about 20 years ago, went for a beer with him on the way home, got to the station and he’d only knicked the clock from the tap room, quite a big one too ...Couldn’t believe it ...
:-)

I worked with a scouse crane driver offshore about 20 years ago, went for a beer with him on the way home, got to the station and he’d only knicked the clock from the tap room, quite a big one too ...Couldn’t believe it ...
:-)
Different breed mate lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.