Formed in 2008! No history!

Being off season n all I was looking through a couple of other teams' sites, one of them being KUMB. There's a good thread on old stadiums with lots of pictures and anecdotes of people's away day experiences. Maine Rd gets a lot of attention and a lot of respect, worth a look. I loved the place.

Ive got a scouse next door neighbour (i know hopefully he will be going soon) , and he goes on about empty seats , and yet the last time he went to Klanfield was a freebee from his company when Kenny the King was at his pomp , the majority of the City Bingo comments come from armchair / bar stool experts , who have a remote control in one hand and a pint in the other , who hang on every word that Sky/Bt pundits say.
Fuck 'em , if it was their football club getting a billion investment they wouldnt stop "following" their club , they would lap it up , envy and jealousy are not attractive traits.

We are now officially famous just walked out of my local Spanish bar and there’s a Spanish kid wearing a burgundy City away top at the swimming pool. Get in. :-)
Where I live the Saturday veg fruit and clothing market also sells football shirts.
For the first time I saw a City shirt along side the usual RM and Barca variety.
The message is getting through in fact my Spanish teacher who is from Ecuador but supports Barca has genuine fear we are a force to be reckoned with.

2 photos this week on the Boston United Facebook page, one lad in a purple KdB top and today one in a City top. So we are getting there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.