FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Way back when I first played I had a no city players policy as we were shit and anyone i picked was guaranteed to get injured.

I won my office league on the back of Rooney and Ronaldo at rags.
That's you confined to the naughty step by some on here.

;-)

I have one Arsenal player (Saliba), and one dip (Salah). Tainted points, but I'll take 'em.

Fair point. Consider my wrist slapped. Quick question for you; are you suggesting that the Bluemoon league should only be open to City fans?
At what point did I say that? I just pointed it out, the fact that another poster then referred to him as a scouse **** isn’t down to me (the fact that I liked his post is though). In what way did I slap your wrist? I pointed out the answer to your question. You are incredibly sensitive

At what point did I say that? I just pointed it out, the fact that another poster then referred to him as a scouse **** isn’t down to me (the fact that I liked his post is though). In what way did I slap your wrist? I pointed out the answer to your question. You are incredibly sensitive
Did I say you said that? That's why I asked the question; to clarify the issue.

Am going to chuck out whoever's Fan League is showing as Liverpool or that other red lot, they can go play their own leagues.
Seems fair.

They way those leagues work it's shit being in a really big one anyway as you have to scroll down to find your team. I generally can't be arsed.

Am going to chuck out whoever's Fan League is showing as Liverpool or that other red lot, they can go play their own leagues.

The following five are gone ... let me know if you spot anyone else. Saw someone with Ipswich as their Fan league and one with West Ham, have left them two in ... for now.

1725367537446.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.