FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

It’s hard having not wild-carded watching players increase and decrease over international break. I’ve always thought an early card was the way to go and worried my team value will be low and block me going forward

It’s hard having not wild-carded watching players increase and decrease over international break. I’ve always thought an early card was the way to go and worried my team value will be low and block me going forward
I always play early. You get another in January so what's the point of waiting. There must be some stats on it and I'd guess weeks 3 to 6 must be optimal time.

Optimal time is when Phil finds his rhythm ;)
True, but there a new rule this year where you can roll up transfers. So you can always keep one in your back pocket for Phil.

I've played my wildcard so squad looks good but also have 2 rolled up transfers. Had 2 players who then didn't start due to injury. Thinking of using 2 transfers this week to bring in 2 Brighton players just for their next 2 easy home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.