FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I always play early. You get another in January so what's the point of waiting.
For me, because the WC I'd choose this week won't be the same as the WC I plan to choose after GW05.
There must be some stats on it and I'd guess weeks 3 to 6 must be optimal time.

After GW05 is good because after the City/Arse match, both teams fixtures turn very good, and we should have some decent Phil data by then, AND know about Rodri, Kyle/Rico, etc.

GW03 is good for the international break and for chasing some prices.

I'd argue I've already done good on prices by:
1) being lucky on owning some early picks that have risen 1 or 2 spots
2) removing those before they dropped in price (hello Quansah [anyone remember him??] and Murphy)
3) moving in players before they rise. I just brought in Mbuemo before he went up. I know I'm going to want him after this week, whereas not sure on others. I've thought pretty long term on any single transfer I've made.

I won't be able to catch Rico Lewis or Joao Pedro, Wellbeck or others that are rising, but I'm not going to take on a WC by selecting them all. The longer I wait, and for the changing fixtures coming up, the better I feel doing the single moves. I've got at least 7 changes planned for my WC after GW05, that I wouldn't be planning the same this week.

Ideally with a WC I’d have done the following
Fabianski not Ward
Henderson ( going to drop 0.1m) for a rising 4.5m
Mykolenko out before he dropped (still dropping)
Savio traded for Mbuemo, now waiting for Rodri at reduced price (maybe 6.2m)
Van de Ven traded out for price riser
Munoz traded out for price riser

Team would probably have risen over 1.5 -2.0M if I’d wildcarded
170B7C77-9053-4407-A22F-D79774AC86AB.jpeg

I'm tempted to TC Haaland against Brentford. But logic would suggest that his run is going to slow down at some stage; he's not going to score a hat trick every weekend. Plus, there'll be DGWs at some point in the season. Holding on to my WC, BB and FH for the time being. Though my bench will need looking at. I put Earthy on there at the start of the season, only for West Ham to loan him out to Bristol City.

I'm tempted to TC Haaland against Brentford. But logic would suggest that his run is going to slow down at some stage; he's not going to score a hat trick every weekend. Plus, there'll be DGWs at some point in the season. Holding on to my WC, BB and FH for the time being. Though my bench will need looking at. I put Earthy on there at the start of the season, only for West Ham to loan him out to Bristol City.
slowly slowly catchee monkey Jim.Hold on to those chips it's only GW3,DGW and BGW to come further down the line.Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.