Frankly it is getting embarrassing.

DD said:
flb said:
Do a bit of internet research eh ! Is that how you reach your opinion of managers?

What research did you do on Mancini to throw him in the fucking dustbin?

I was trying to help you as you obviously need to get clued up on them. Do you even know who Klopp is?

My research on Mancini is based upon spending several hundred pounds watching his team playing an Italian style of football that is not suited to the English Premier League.
Whilst he allows practicly a whole new half to the team bed in, find a suitable system to allow them to work in, whilst keeping us in 4th place?

flb said:
Is there any club who has put in a fantastic performance this season or are you just singling out MCFC in your Mancini bashing?

Well Chelsea won their first two games 6-0. I'd take a bit of that. I've seen Arsenal destroying teams with quality football in the Champions League. I've seen Newcastle win 6-0 and 5-1. I've seen Spurs score 24 goals in all home games, creating chances left, right and centre. Hell I've even seen Sunderland go to Chelsea, intent on attacking them and winning 3-0.

DD said:
flb said:
Do a bit of internet research eh ! Is that how you reach your opinion of managers?

I was trying to help you as you obviously need to get clued up on them. Do you even know who Klopp is?

My research on Mancini is based upon spending several hundred pounds watching his team playing an Italian style of football that is not suited to the English Premier League.

your first research should have be based on to find a brain to put in your fake head mate. if i was in your boots all the rest would be secondary to this , try , re-try , and if you'll be lucky you'll find a brain in the trash , and it surely will be a lot better than the one you miss

10.Goater_Legend said:
DD said:

Whilst he allows practicly a whole new half to the team bed in, find a suitable system to allow them to work in, whilst keeping us in 4th place?

What was the excuse for blowing top four last season then with a series of negative performances?

Are we the only team ever to buy new players or what? Haven't we got the biggest and most expensive squad in the game? Of course, maybe that's the problem. The daft bugger wants us to 'gel' then makes half a dozen changes every sodding game. :)

I'm off now anyway, so don't think you've got the last word! I shall be back tomorrow!:)

DD said:
flb said:

So its a money thing for you then is it?

Weve played 13 league games out of 38 and are doing fine

Mancini will rid this club of its charlatans who dont deserve to wear the shirt-weve got the money to fuck any player off who doesnt want play ball-i just hope our owners have the bollocks to finally give a manager the time to do the job.

Hiddink-85 years old,may win us a Carling Cup in his 2 seasons at the club before retiring to Knott End

Van Gaal-soon to be peddled,mid table at Germanys biggest club

Klopp (Or was that Krapp?) Having 1 good season in the Bundesliga<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 pm --<br /><br />
DD said:
flb said:
Is there any club who has put in a fantastic performance this season or are you just singling out MCFC in your Mancini bashing?

Well Chelsea won their first two games 6-0. I'd take a bit of that. I've seen Arsenal destroying teams with quality football in the Champions League. I've seen Newcastle win 6-0 and 5-1. I've seen Spurs score 24 goals in all home games, creating chances left, right and centre. Hell I've even seen Sunderland go to Chelsea, intent on attacking them and winning 3-0.

Youd be more suited to watching American football fella

Youve picked games where entertainment gets you giddy with plenty of goals

We thrashed Liverpool who beat Chelsea,who we also beat
Weve beaten Newcastle
And Spurs are well below us in the league
Arsenal have beaten nothing teams

keep trying fella-your like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest

DD said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

What was the excuse for blowing top four last season then with a series of negative performances?

Are we the only team ever to buy new players or what? Haven't we got the biggest and most expensive squad in the game? Of course, maybe that's the problem. The daft bugger wants us to 'gel' then makes half a dozen changes every sodding game. :)

I'm off now anyway, so don't think you've got the last word! I shall be back tomorrow!:)

make it easy, if tomorrow you dont were there would not be a big problem

mancityscot said:
chelsea/arsenal/united would have beaten birmingham and blackburn at home and wolves away.

What a load of nonsense.

Just off the top of my head
Arse lost at home to wba
Utd drew at home with same and struggled to beat wolves
Chelsea lost at home to Sunderland

Nothing is a guarantee.

simon23 said:
Has there ever in recent times been a city manager that has polarised the views of the fans as much as RM does?

he even manages to polarise my own personnel view. I dont like his style of football but i can see what he is trying to do...he just hasn't managed to get the right balance and blend yet. Again i maybe clutching at straws but im hoping once he has got a settled squad that he will slowly change tact sightly and we become a team who are even a little bit more adventurous.
Wouldn't mayyer who was our manager, some folk on here would still complain. City have always had more than it's fair share of boo boys.

So am I reading this right City being clear in fourth place close to reaching the knock out stages of the Europa cup just 6 points off top spot and that is us being mediocre!!!!!!

I think some people need to realise that noone in this league will give you an easy game ask Villa against a Blackpool reserve side. No one has a right to win ask Chelsea.

City are not playing well but this side has just played 13 premier league games gives them and the manager a bit of slack. For many of the players this is their first taste of what the Premiership is all about not just foreign players but the likes of Johnson too.

I for one would be happy with a 0-0 against United rather than the exciting games that we played and lost in last season 4-3 anyone...didnt think so!!!

I think we all need to chill a little and stop knee jerk racting after each result and look at them as blocks of 13. We have played 1/3rd of the season clearly we are not playing free flowing goals goals goals football but we are a difficult team to beat are very comfortable on the ball play excellent possession football at times we just lack that cutting edge. As I have said before defensive play is a matter of players understanding where they are meant to be at all times on the pitch and being disciplined which City are good at.

Attacking play is motre spontaneous and not so easy to replicate in training and this comes with playing together understanding each other and confidence. I am certain that this will come

I've come to the conclusion that blues who are moaning about negatives tactics and boring football will not Change there opinion one iota.. They are that scared of failure they are blinded by impatience and want instant success or they will stamp there feet like the children they are! Two words to you all GROW UP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.