Frenkie de Jong

Looked great for his Nation last night and i would still love him here.

I don't think there are any better at controlling the midfield,dictating the pace,driving the game forward and destroying opposition attacks when necessary.

Something of a Gundo/Yaya hybrid.
I would break records for this lad, offer barca a deal they couldn't afford to turn down, obviously it's up to the player then, but I'm sure he would fancy playing under pep,

Offer Bernardo and a few quid, win win for everyone

I think with Frankie, it'll be more whether he would accept a big pay reduction really.
When his present contract is up there in not a chance he will get the same money from Barca or anyone else for that matter.

Deals can be reached, Barca are desperate to reduce costs and we have players they need.

DeJong signing for us means we are set for the next 5 years in midfield, high quality player who will only improve.

When his present contract is up there in not a chance he will get the same money from Barca or anyone else for that matter.

Deals can be reached, Barca are desperate to reduce costs and we have players they need.

DeJong signing for us means we are set for the next 5 years in midfield, high quality player who will only improve.
He’s under contract there until the summer of 2026, and I’ve seen nothing to suggest that he’s itching to leave.

He’s under contract there until the summer of 2026, and I’ve seen nothing to suggest that he’s itching to leave.
The money he is on that's understandable, but it sounds like Barca are in an even worse financial situation than was thought, he may have no option but to leave.

I would imagine every Barca player is available.

The money he is on that's understandable, but it sounds like Barca are in an even worse financial situation than was thought, he may have no option but to leave.

I would imagine every Barca player is available.
I never underestimate the ability of Barcelona and Real Madrid to escape slippery situations; their pecuniary plights are often reported on here, yet they continue to attract players.

I’d agree with that. Plenty technical ability and stamina but no genuine pace, which in the midfield is what we lack.

we gave up on pace imo when the rest of the premier league shit itself after our 100 points and 99 points seasons and all started to play deeper than ever? Our purchases since have all been about technical ability and comfortable on the ball to try and find space and play in tighter spaces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.