Frenkie de Jong

we gave up on pace imo when the rest of the premier league shit itself after our 100 points and 99 points seasons and all started to play deeper than ever? Our purchases since have all been about technical ability and comfortable on the ball to try and find space and play in tighter spaces.
True, but football changes and so have other teams, and I suspect we’ll have to adapt again. There are at least five teams that can spring us and get to our defence quite quickly, and while we managed to control games in sedate arenas last season, we won’t have that luxury next year. It’ll be back to a league of harum-sacrum football, and that means more pressure, more mistakes, and more wondering why we never replaced Fernandinho properly. Either way, I don’t see de Jong in our colours.

I never underestimate the ability of Barcelona and Real Madrid to escape slippery situations; their pecuniary plights are often reported on here, yet they continue to attract players.
They will always attract players and money, they are genuine elite clubs, but if reports are anything to go by, the financial situation at Barca is far more serious than previously thought/declared, and could well result in criminal charges against the previous administration.

We had our chance we had everything agreed and didn't follow through apparently. So now it's gone

Looks like he went to Barca for more money... money he may not see or certainly he may have to wait to see... If FFP was serious these are the sorts of financial irregularities it should be scrutinising - players being lured to clubs on the back of promises that then cant be fulfilled.

They will always attract players and money, they are genuine elite clubs, but if reports are anything to go by, the financial situation at Barca is far force than previously thought/declared, and could well result in criminal charges against the previous administration.
Yes, but that will simply shift responsibility away from the club and onto the previous administration, freeing the incumbent administration to carry on in the same extravagant fashion. I doubt we’re about to see Barcelona in sackcloth and ashes anytime soon.

Looks like he went to Barca for more money... money he may not see or certainly he may have to wait to see... If FFP was serious these are the sorts of financial irregularities it should be scrutinising - players being lured to clubs on the back of promises that then cant be fulfilled.
He has had to defer much of his salary. Like you say, utterly corrupt

Yes, but that will simply shift responsibility away from the club and onto the previous administration, freeing the incumbent administration to carry on in the same extravagant fashion. I doubt we’re about to see Barcelona in sackcloth and ashes anytime soon.

You might be in for a surprise.

Is tar & feathering off the board too?

Barca the club still have to pay bills, players will have to be sold, exchanged or even released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.