Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Winning and scoring 3 when not playing well....crisis !!

Not one outfield player has hit his straps yet and the team has understandably been chopped and changed in an attempt to get everyone to the same high level of fitness and conditioning.

No team will be brilliant every game....its the long game with 31 games to play !!
Dead right! Phil had plenty of ball but didn't seem to manage the killer pass today, some of our finishing was wayward again - we should have been two up before Fulham scored. And the feeling of relief when Doku scored was short lived.

It's pretty hard to describe that game. We started like a house on fire and should have scored twice. Just a matter of time we thought. Then Fulham had a couple of breaks and we were wobbling. Around me we all said we know what's coming next and bang, there it was, 1-0 down. Fulham could have scored a couple more, Ederson was great today, really saved us. At last somebody took a shot and we were level.

Second half we got in front and hoped to quickly add a third, sadly it didn't happen. Every single time Fulham attacked they looked like scoring and time and time again we got caught on the break. Fulham then incredibly did a City on us. They were pulling us all over the place and we couldn't get the ball. I've not seen us so totally dominated like that in a long time. An equaliser looked inevitable. Thank God Doku scored that screamer and we all thought we could breath a sigh of relief the points were safe. How wrong we were! Fulham kept going and scored another due to some poor defending. It was such a relief to hear the final whistle.

Credit to Fulham they deserved at least a point. Worryingly for us we looked shattered at times, very leggy. We are also getting caught time after time on the break and look as vulnerable as we did in Peps first season in defence. I hope a lot of our players pull out of the hated internationals, they need a rest.

Pep has a couple of weeks to think about how to try and tighten things up. Obviously Rodri is going to be a huge miss but we are going to have to come up with a solution. If Arsenal or Liverpool don't win the title this season they never will.

The game is over when the Referee blows his whistle for full time, the team that goes through to the next round is decided by a penalty shoot out.
So you win or lose the penalty shoot out not the game.

Come on.... You Lose the Game on Pens

Personally I didn’t see too many saying he is shit? We know he isn’t, but anyone who thinks he should be playing 90 minutes at the moment after some of his recent performances may as well switch sports.
He certainly shouldn't be playing 3 times in a week. Got to get Bernardo in the middle, at times he was running in circles on the wing

Truthhurts GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.