Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

i'm surprised we hanen't sorted this by now, it's gone on for ever ffs

It's not easy, world class fullback as it right now already settled with big club. The likes of Davies, Theo Hernandes etc, they can't be easily swayed to leave their current club. No amount of money will convince them to join us, so we forced to look the alternatives and the alternatives is not good enough because searching the "right" fullback for us is harder than it looks.

Nobody has ever told us that they went home and put their tea in the oven on a post match thread before? It was bound to happen one day and awaken the sleepers :-)
You're all missing the point, it's part of the post match ritual, chill and reflect. Like death and taxes, it's all part of the circle of life.

i absolutely love bernardo but he really pissed me off today when he lost it and was walking about throwing his arms up, he lost it for a while and wasn't helping the team, then seemed to realise he needed to get his shit together and got back to the player we all know and love
I love Bernardo and he absolutely didn’t piss me off. The ref was an absolute **** and let them away with murder. They time wasted from minute 1 and he did fuck all about it. Cancelo shouldn’t have been sent off, Perraira and Reed should. Well done for caring about injustice Bernardo

Just ignore BBC comments mate. They hide perverts and child molestors. Sooner they get rid of the licence it will collapse like a pack of cards. Us who were there today know the truth .

Just so's you know Savile started in TV on Tyne Tees TV - Harris early in his career on ITV and Stuart Hall was on Granada reports in the 90's - still lets not let awkward truths in eh?

I also think we sound like idiots when we come out with the ‘refs are bent’ shit.

The ref had a poor game today, continually falling for a Fulham’s antics. But when de Bruyne was brought down I thought ‘that’s never a penalty’! Yet he gave it for us to win the game and go top of the league.

I’d be going mad if that was given against us.

You think Liverpool or united playing at home the referee or VAR give's Fulham a pen and send off a player,
OK KDB pen looked soft but any contact and modern day players go down, so no blame on KDB winning the pen

the referee controlled the game today ? Some of the fouls could have been deemed red, the one on rodri was so late and dangerous. Right down the back of the leg, it's late and should have been red, also all the city players wanted a pen for holding and pulling the shirt of Silva from a corner but again just waved away,

look, we won, and the late pen and the 3 points cover their arse because I think city and pep would have blown their top after the game and that's why pep had the players go around the ground to make a point that they can not beat us fairly

Anyone got a clip of the foul on Rodri and the Bernardo shirt pull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.