Fulham Post-Match Reaction

A Rant

Generally a very shit experience today, mostly caused by the thickness of our fans. Two blokes were effin and blinding about Kolarov in front of me and someone had to tell them to shut their mouths, others jumping up screaming and moaning and groaning about literally everything from misplaced passes to Balotelli missing that volley in the first half, absolutely ridiculous. Then i heard about the fights on the spirals, madness.

Worst was later after the game I was coming off Bradford Road joining Alan Turing Way, have started parking in the car park behind the big gas tower and some absolute cock-end at the traffic lights bombed it past me and everyone else in queue of traffic because he couldn't be arsed waiting and went straight through the red light nearly hitting a bunch of kids, shocking!!

Sickening behaviour from some today and it's really put me off going again for a while as it was just a general shit experience, it had nothing to do with the result which could of been anything today and i still would of had a shit day.

Our fans really piss me off now, it's getting old and quite frankly ridiculous. The banter with southstand was good at first but as the game went on we went into our usual crap atmosphere. I hope half of the people who moan to fuck every game get priced out of their seats next year or something because some of you are a disgrace as fans. I'd rather see a few corporates who put money in and contribute rather than you lot, quite frankly it was embarassing to be a City fan today, was going to take the Mrs just glad i didn't because it was an absolute joke.

Right rant over, sort yourselves and get a grip!

matt_MCFC said:
blueinsa said:
We don't often agree mate but you are spot on!

Pressure is on Bobby big time and it's starting to show.

Great. Another manager is the answer. Id rather we just gave up than keep changing managers. This is the same team that was doing so well before the christmas rush. I believe we'll come good again. Please not another manager. Where has it ever got us?

On the odd occasion that we have appointed the right man, it has got us plenty mate, its the many times we haven't that is the problem.

CL football next season or Bobby is toast and rightly so.

Dont blame us as fans, blame him and the owner that has backed him financially to deliver yet he has failed, that is, if he fails.

Hughes got the sack and rightly so due to the "trajectory" excuse and the recent form is also showing the same lack of "trajectory"

Many will hate me for this but if injuries and fatigue is going to be used as an excuse by a club that wants to be the very best and winning everything then its a joke and not a funny one at that.

Fuck the cups, league and CL qualification is all important for us as a club.

Marvin said:
BillyShears said:
Bitterly disappointed with the performance today. Fatigue is not an excuse when you want to compete at the very top. Neither are injuries. The fact we're heading towards another cup final with Spurs at COMS suggests to me that we've made little progress on the field in the last 12 months. Roberto is beginning to look and sound like a manager under a great deal of pressure. I fear for him because Hughes made his team look toothless and devoid of ideas, which can't have gone down well in Abu Dhabi.
No Richards, AJ, Kompany, Silva today and that was our 7th game in 26 days.

Utd and Arsenal have the strength in depth to compete - and their game suffers after European games too.

There are too many games in the Europa League. If we want to do well in the League we need to start resting key players in the Cups.

But if I were Mancini I'd not give my players any excuse about tiredness before KO

7 games ago we drew 1 - 1 with Notts County and 2 - 2 with Brum. What were the excuses back then?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:
Bitterly disappointed with the performance today. Fatigue is not an excuse when you want to compete at the very top. Neither are injuries. The fact we're heading towards another cup final with Spurs at COMS suggests to me that we've made little progress on the field in the last 12 months. Roberto is beginning to look and sound like a manager under a great deal of pressure. I fear for him because Hughes made his team look toothless and devoid of ideas, which can't have gone down well in Abu Dhabi.

we've got the same number of points as we did after this many games last season...
Looking at the fixtures I just can´t see where 5/6 wins are coming from - I´m sorry I just can´t - my gut feeling and sadly it´s far too often spot on

Re: A Rant

inbetween said:
Generally a very shit experience today, mostly caused by the thickness of our fans. Two blokes were effin and blinding about Kolarov in front of me and someone had to tell them to shut their mouths, others jumping up screaming and moaning and groaning about literally everything from misplaced passes to Balotelli missing that volley in the first half, absolutely ridiculous. Then i heard about the fights on the spirals, madness.

Worst was later after the game I was coming off Bradford Road joining Alan Turing Way, have started parking in the car park behind the big gas tower and some absolute cock-end at the traffic lights bombed it past me and everyone else in queue of traffic because he couldn't be arsed waiting and went straight through the red light nearly hitting a bunch of kids, shocking!!

Sickening behaviour from some today and it's really put me off going again for a while as it was just a general shit experience, it had nothing to do with the result which could of been anything today and i still would of had a shit day.

Our fans really piss me off now, it's getting old and quite frankly ridiculous. The banter with southstand was good at first but as the game went on we went into our usual crap atmosphere. I hope half of the people who moan to fuck every game get priced out of their seats next year or something because some of you are a disgrace as fans. I'd rather see a few corporates who put money in and contribute rather than you lot, quite frankly it was embarassing to be a City fan today, was going to take the Mrs just glad i didn't because it was an absolute joke.

Right rant over, sort yourselves and get a grip!
Frustration. Not surprised some people lost it. That was dire today, but moaning at the players and manager doesn't help one bit. Just makes it worse

matt_MCFC said:
This is the same team that was doing so well before the christmas rush. I believe we'll come good again.
It wasn't though. We were just as disjointed and slow in our build up play, we just had a bit of luck to go along with it. We have only looked convincing in a handful of games this season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:

we've got the same number of points as we did after this many games last season...

add to the fact that wev spent 130 mill since then on new players....

hardly taking big steps are we??

blueinsa said:
matt_MCFC said:
Great. Another manager is the answer. Id rather we just gave up than keep changing managers. This is the same team that was doing so well before the christmas rush. I believe we'll come good again. Please not another manager. Where has it ever got us?

On the odd occasion that we have appointed the right man, it has got us plenty mate, its the many times we haven't that is the problem.

CL football next season or Bobby is toast and rightly so.

Dont blame us as fans, blame him and the owner that has backed him financially to deliver yet he has failed, that is, if he fails.

Hughes got the sack and rightly so due to the "trajectory" excuse and the recent form is also showing the same lack of "trajectory"

Many will hate me for this but if injuries and fatigue is going to be used as an excuse by a club that wants to be the very best and winning everything then its a joke and not a funny one at that.

Fuck the cups, league and CL qualification is all important for us as a club.

It's got us out of the lower divisions after we've been relegated on countless occasions. This is a totally different kettle of fish. We've not been in this position for years and we're fighting it out with far more experienced and settled teams. We need stability!

Irwell said:
matt_MCFC said:
This is the same team that was doing so well before the christmas rush. I believe we'll come good again.
It wasn't though. We were just as disjointed and slow in our build up play, we just had a bit of luck to go along with it. We have only looked convincing in a handful of games this season.

What do you suggest we do then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.