Fulham Post-Match Reaction

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/9403178.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 403178.stm</a>

Wenger on fixture congestion

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CC0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesonline.co.uk%2Ftol%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fpremier_league%2Farticle6525429.ece&ei=nqNqTabhL9G5hAe6gtShDw&usg=AFQjCNHbAw2JyYyWK5LbGxWqqunkUiGTew" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... qunkUiGTew</a>

Ferguson on fixture congestion

Y'know, sometimes, people just get tired. Every manager whinges about it, I'm not sure what the problem is here?

The greatest shame of our new found wealth, is that our fans now think that the answer to all of our problems is to buy another or more players. Our squad is very capable, we had a very bad day at the office today and the injuries throughout our team caused us some hassle. This was the worst performance I've seen of City since the Forest FA Cup game, and we squeaked a point.

As Mourinho just said when he was asked about his title chances now: "the league isn't decided in February".

We'll be fine, we'll piss top four and will probably finish third.

Re: A Rant

inbetween said:
Generally a very shit experience today, mostly caused by the thickness of our fans. Two blokes were effin and blinding about Kolarov in front of me and someone had to tell them to shut their mouths, others jumping up screaming and moaning and groaning about literally everything from misplaced passes to Balotelli missing that volley in the first half, absolutely ridiculous. Then i heard about the fights on the spirals, madness.

Worst was later after the game I was coming off Bradford Road joining Alan Turing Way, have started parking in the car park behind the big gas tower and some absolute cock-end at the traffic lights bombed it past me and everyone else in queue of traffic because he couldn't be arsed waiting and went straight through the red light nearly hitting a bunch of kids, shocking!!

Sickening behaviour from some today and it's really put me off going again for a while as it was just a general shit experience, it had nothing to do with the result which could of been anything today and i still would of had a shit day.

Our fans really piss me off now, it's getting old and quite frankly ridiculous. The banter with southstand was good at first but as the game went on we went into our usual crap atmosphere. I hope half of the people who moan to fuck every game get priced out of their seats next year or something because some of you are a disgrace as fans. I'd rather see a few corporates who put money in and contribute rather than you lot, quite frankly it was embarassing to be a City fan today, was going to take the Mrs just glad i didn't because it was an absolute joke.

Right rant over, sort yourselves and get a grip!

Couldn't agree more, surely everyone at the game wants us to win? Well it bemuses me that they think groaning and shouting abuse at the players will help.

As for people saying today was dreadful, dire or horrific, 15 years ago was horrific, today was just a bad game without our best players.

matt_MCFC said:
blueinsa said:
On the odd occasion that we have appointed the right man, it has got us plenty mate, its the many times we haven't that is the problem.

CL football next season or Bobby is toast and rightly so.

Dont blame us as fans, blame him and the owner that has backed him financially to deliver yet he has failed, that is, if he fails.

Hughes got the sack and rightly so due to the "trajectory" excuse and the recent form is also showing the same lack of "trajectory"

Many will hate me for this but if injuries and fatigue is going to be used as an excuse by a club that wants to be the very best and winning everything then its a joke and not a funny one at that.

Fuck the cups, league and CL qualification is all important for us as a club.

It's got is out of the lower divisions after we've been relegated on countless occasions. This is a totally different kettle of fish. We've not been in this position for years and we're fighting it out with far more experienced and settled teams. We need stability!

Stability is a tired old cliché mate.

Get the right man on board and the stability will come, trust me otherwise it will be constant chopping and changing.

matt_MCFC said:
blueinsa said:
On the odd occasion that we have appointed the right man, it has got us plenty mate, its the many times we haven't that is the problem.

Dont blame us as fans, blame him and the owner that has backed him financially to deliver yet he has failed, that is, if he fails.

Hughes got the sack and rightly so due to the "trajectory" excuse and the recent form is also showing the same lack of "trajectory"

Many will hate me for this but if injuries and fatigue is going to be used as an excuse by a club that wants to be the very best and winning everything then its a joke and not a funny one at that.

It's got is out of the lower divisions after we've been relegated on countless occasions. This is a totally different kettle of fish. We've not been in this position for years and we're fighting it out with far more experienced and settled teams. We need stability!

so you think if we finish 5th and MAYBE (big maybe) we win a cup after spending 130 mil since hughes departure that we shuld keep mancini??with barely any improvement from last year,if we get 5th i want him out,im sorry but how anyone can stand up for a manager who finished in the same position as last year after spending an extra 130 million on players is beyond me,once again this all relevant if we finish outside the top 4

blueinsa said:
matt_MCFC said:

Stability is a tired old cliché mate.

Get the right man on board and the stability will come, trust me otherwise it will be constant chopping and changing.

Who?

we have to get cover for silva badly when he does not play we have nobody to create a thing he could be the difference us beating spurs at home this year thats how important he has become for us everything creative we do comes through him

matt_MCFC said:
blueinsa said:

It's got us out of the lower divisions after we've been relegated on countless occasions. This is a totally different kettle of fish. We've not been in this position for years and we're fighting it out with far more experienced and settled teams. We need stability!

yeah...you're right there ;p

Chelsea managers since 2000
Claudio Ranieri
José Mourinho
Avram Grant
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Ray Wilkins
Guus Hiddink
Carlo Ancelotti

Tottenham managers since 2000
David Pleat
Glenn Hoddle
David Pleat
Jacques Santini
Martin Jol
Clive Allen
Juande Ramos
Harry Redknapp

matt_MCFC said:
What do you suggest we do then?
Someone needs to give Mancini a kick up the arse and tell him we need to play the ball forward a lot quicker before it's too late. If he's not changed his ways by the end of the season he'll need to go. He should have spotted this himself by now as everyone else can see it.

larderland said:
matt_MCFC said:

so you think if we finish 5th and MAYBE (big maybe) we win a cup after spending 130 mil since hughes departure that we shuld keep mancini??with barely any improvement from last year,if we get 5th i want him out,im sorry but how anyone can stand up for a manager who finished in the same position as last year after spending an extra 130 million on players is beyond me,once again this all relevant if we finish outside the top 4

You'll have to hope we finish 5th then won't you.

larderland said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
we've got the same number of points as we did after this many games last season...

add to the fact that wev spent 130 mill since then on new players....

hardly taking big steps are we??

we've dropped 10 points out of the last possible 15, 12 from the last 18 available. Failed to beat a crap Greek side away so had to play big guns at home, been taken to cup replays by average Championship and League 1 sides, unless we only lose 1 game to the end of the season we'd have lost the same number of league games as last year, and we got knocked out of the league cup by playing our reserves against west brom's back-up.

counting the points we can afford to lose after today's debacle on 1 hand, today was one of the home bankers we needed to win, we needed 18 points from our home games at least imo, we've already dropped 2 before we even look at our horrible away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.