Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Re: A Rant

nashark said:
inbetween said:
it's really put me off going again for a while as it was just a general shit experience

Good. We can do without shit part-timers like you.

CTID.

Yeah definitely a part-timer, born 24 years ago, season ticket in the Kippax from age 6 to aged 21 and now i've had to move for work. Can't justify really spending 30 quid on petrol travelling 50 miles to each game TBH.

Irwell said:
matt_MCFC said:
What do you suggest we do then?
Someone needs to give Mancini a kick up the arse and tell him we need to play the ball forward a lot quicker before it's too late. If he's not changed his ways by the end of the season he'll need to go. He should have spotted this himself by now as everyone else can see it.

I'd say that judging by Mancini's gesturing on the sidelines that he wants this too

matt_MCFC said:
larderland said:
so you think if we finish 5th and MAYBE (big maybe) we win a cup after spending 130 mil since hughes departure that we shuld keep mancini??with barely any improvement from last year,if we get 5th i want him out,im sorry but how anyone can stand up for a manager who finished in the same position as last year after spending an extra 130 million on players is beyond me,once again this all relevant if we finish outside the top 4

You'll have to hope we finish 5th then won't you.

no,y would i want that??i hope we finish 4th or 3rd and win a trophy and hopefully we can keep mancini,but if we finish 5th it would be nothing short of an embarrassment and would gladly see the back of him

david silva hit the nail on the head in his programme interview today....he stated that the main difference between the european game and english game is the pace of the ball and the lack of time you get due to pressing of players

david silva has realised this and adapted his style of play, hence why we tend to succeed with silva on the pitch

the sooner mancini starts adapting his european style to the english game the better...we need to be quicker with and without the ball, more movement is needed and we need to press opposition players quicker and higher up the pitch

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:
Bitterly disappointed with the performance today. Fatigue is not an excuse when you want to compete at the very top. Neither are injuries. The fact we're heading towards another cup final with Spurs at COMS suggests to me that we've made little progress on the field in the last 12 months. Roberto is beginning to look and sound like a manager under a great deal of pressure. I fear for him because Hughes made his team look toothless and devoid of ideas, which can't have gone down well in Abu Dhabi.

we've got the same number of points as we did after this many games last season...

More worryingly Mancini has got less points per game this season than he did last season with someone elses squad and having spent £150 million plus I think we should be getting better not worse!!

Re: A Rant

You're spot on. Have people shouting at Kolarov to shoot whenever he gets it in the opposition half, and then call him shit and a waste of space when he has a shit shot. And then calling Balotelli a genius in the first half, the same people calling him useless in the second half. Not excusing our shite performance, but these things do happen every now and again and some people ought to stay behind the team.

Irwell said:
matt_MCFC said:
I'd say that judging by Mancini's gesturing on the sidelines that he wants this too
All the gestures in the world won't do anything when you put out a midfield like that.

What options does he have. SWP? Most don't think he's good enough for where we want to be. Silva injured. Johnson injured. what else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.