Fulham Post-Match Reaction

5th would not be acceptable for a finish as it would be underachievement and back where we were last year . We need stability as a club and that is why I would like us to stay with Mancini for a while longer but I fear that won't be the case and the cycle will start all over again .

Boooo!

What a fkin embarrassment,85th minute ground half empty ,followed a chorus of booing by a load of inbred banjo playing dead necks at the final whistle.If everyone would have got behind the team and pushed them on,we may have got that undeserved winner,making a whole week of difference.

Re: Boooo!

Thenumber1blue said:
What a fkin embarrassment,85th minute ground half empty ,followed a chorus of booing by a load of inbred dead banjo playing dead necks at the final whistle.

I agree but it was yet another lethargic, poor, bland performance and very frustrating so you can understand people being pissed off

Too many games = fatigue and injuries. That's why we struggled today.

It's that simple, but as usual some fans want to make points about the manager and players they don't rate

Question is can we recover in time for Weds.

I'd prefer to gamble with 2nd string against Villa, and maximise our chances of 3 points against Wigan at the weekend. If we play the same players every 3 days, then we will end up with more performances like we had today

As Mancini has said, players are not machines - however well paid

Re: Boooo!

Thenumber1blue said:
What a fkin embarrassment,85th minute ground half empty ,followed a chorus of booing by a load of inbred dead banjo playing dead necks at the final whistle.
That's why your the number 1 blue because you stayed and cheered the heroes off.

shadygiz said:
david silva hit the nail on the head in his programme interview today....he stated that the main difference between the european game and english game is the pace of the ball and the lack of time you get due to pressing of players

david silva has realised this and adapted his style of play, hence why we tend to succeed with silva on the pitch

the sooner mancini starts adapting his european style to the english game the better...we need to be quicker with and without the ball, more movement is needed and we need to press opposition players quicker and higher up the pitch
He won't. He hasn't tried a faster style of play in 15 months. He used a similar laborious style at Inter where it'sok to do so. His transfers show he doesn't want pace, width and creativity and these 3 things win you things in the English game. Getting rid of Bellamy was a mark of his style. Refusing to bring on SWP today instead going for a static Vierra. The truth is blindlingly obvious. Mancini could win the World Cup for Italy, but success in the English game needs a different approach. He hasn't got it it's a simple as that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
matt_MCFC said:
I'd say that judging by Mancini's gesturing on the sidelines that he wants this too
Well then, why not put on players like SWP and Guidetti who might be able to do that? And why loan out players like Bellamy who would certainly be able to do that?

Why has SWP suddenly become the answer? Bellamy obviously wasn't willing to play ball with Mancini. Dont know about Guidetti.

Re: A Rant

Agree with the moaning and groaning not helping but i can understand why some were getting on Kolarov's back. Boateng was getting some grief also. Both had stinkers yet again

GStar said:
AGAIN we sat back, played without purpose, allowed the opposition to grow in confidence and got exactly what we deserved.

I can see us winning in europe but we'll continue to struggle to qualify for it whilst Mancini employs these kind of philosophies.

Agree with the first bit.

I assume you mean European games when you say 'I can see us winning in europe'? Cos I can't see us winning any trophies this season the way we're playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.