Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Re: Boooo!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Thenumber1blue said:
What a fkin embarrassment,85th minute ground half empty ,followed a chorus of booing by a load of inbred dead banjo playing dead necks at the final whistle.

I agree but it was yet another lethargic, poor, bland performance and very frustrating so you can understand people being pissed off

You could just as easily be describing our awful support today there. Was deadly silent until they scored then the only noise we made were moans, groans and boos. We have just played 6 games in god knows how many games and won SEVEN home games on the bounce. Every single one of us that went should take a long hard look at ourselves cos our support was embarrassing today, turning up expecting go win isn't the way to get behind your team.

Re: A Rant

i'm sorry if the match "experience" upset you but i dont go for the "experience" i go to watch my team play good football and hopefully win the game and when they play like they did today you have every right to have a go at them.

lancs blue said:
The dictionary definition of supporter is a bit at odds with booing! Some of the supporters in EL3 were seriously pissing me off with their persistent "you're shit, <insert random player's name>" throughout the 90 minutes.

You must sit near me. Complete idiot sat behind us, I am reasonably laid back but he is getting a gobful soon. I do not see the point in buying a season ticket to turn up and moan about us being shit for 90 mins every week. At least the part-timer won't be there on Wed...hasn't been to a cup game all season.....and the cheeky fucker was talking about his ticket for Dublin today!!!!

The people near me left with 8 minutes to go and said it was the season over for them? Very strange attitude.

friend said:
Oh dear....

Exactly, oh dear!

You lot have walked the league yet again and that's with the poorest season form wise you lot have had in a long time.

We should and could have been right up there challenging but our approach or rather our managers approach to the PL leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately.

Re: A Rant

Marvin said:
inbetween said:
Generally a very shit experience today, mostly caused by the thickness of our fans. Two blokes were effin and blinding about Kolarov in front of me and someone had to tell them to shut their mouths, others jumping up screaming and moaning and groaning about literally everything from misplaced passes to Balotelli missing that volley in the first half, absolutely ridiculous. Then i heard about the fights on the spirals, madness.

Worst was later after the game I was coming off Bradford Road joining Alan Turing Way, have started parking in the car park behind the big gas tower and some absolute cock-end at the traffic lights bombed it past me and everyone else in queue of traffic because he couldn't be arsed waiting and went straight through the red light nearly hitting a bunch of kids, shocking!!

Sickening behaviour from some today and it's really put me off going again for a while as it was just a general shit experience, it had nothing to do with the result which could of been anything today and i still would of had a shit day.

Our fans really piss me off now, it's getting old and quite frankly ridiculous. The banter with southstand was good at first but as the game went on we went into our usual crap atmosphere. I hope half of the people who moan to fuck every game get priced out of their seats next year or something because some of you are a disgrace as fans. I'd rather see a few corporates who put money in and contribute rather than you lot, quite frankly it was embarassing to be a City fan today, was going to take the Mrs just glad i didn't because it was an absolute joke.

Right rant over, sort yourselves and get a grip!
Frustration. Not surprised some people lost it. That was dire today, but moaning at the players and manager doesn't help one bit. Just makes it worse

Fuck me mate you haven't seen City much over the years have you?

If that was dire then there hasn't been a word invented to describe some of the stuff we have been witness to in previous seasons.

We have just drawn at home to a team which is in form and has avoided defeat in the majority of their away games.

To re-iterate: JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A LOT OF MONEY DOESN'T MEAN WE AUTOMATICALLY WIN EVERY GAME. THERE IS AN OPPOSITION TOO.

True_Blue69 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I agree but it was yet another lethargic, poor, bland performance and very frustrating so you can understand people being pissed off

You could just as easily be describing our awful support today there. Was deadly silent until they scored then the only noise we made were moans, groans and boos. We have just played 6 games in god knows how many games and won SEVEN home games on the bounce. Every single one of us that went should take a long hard look at ourselves cos our support was embarrassing today, turning up expecting go win isn't the way to get behind your team.
True, up to a point. But isn't it a two way street? Surely, the team have to do something in games to fire up supporters. And from what I saw on my stream, we did fuck all to get excited about today.

blueinsa said:
friend said:
Oh dear....

Exactly, oh dear!

You lot have walked the league yet again and that's with the poorest season form wise you lot have had in a long time.

We should and could have been right up there challenging but our approach or rather our managers approach to the PL leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately.

Oh we've not won it yet my friend, taking it one game at a time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.