Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Re: Boooo!

jimharri said:
True_Blue69 said:
You could just as easily be describing our awful support today there. Was deadly silent until they scored then the only noise we made were moans, groans and boos. We have just played 6 games in god knows how many games and won SEVEN home games on the bounce. Every single one of us that went should take a long hard look at ourselves cos our support was embarrassing today, turning up expecting go win isn't the way to get behind your team.
True, up to a point. But isn't it a two way street? Surely, the team have to do something in games to fire up supporters. And from what I saw on my stream, we did fuck all to get excited about today.

Apart from go 1-up with a great strike?

straighttalker said:
blueinsa said:
Exactly, oh dear!

You lot have walked the league yet again and that's with the poorest season form wise you lot have had in a long time.

We should and could have been right up there challenging but our approach or rather our managers approach to the PL leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately.

Oh we've not won it yet my friend, taking it one game at a time.

If i was Fred fucking Done i'd be willing to pay out right now!

You have walked it again and this season of all seasons you should have been way off the pace, especially looking at your away form.

We are the richest team in the world. Anyone looking for sympathy for injury or fixture congestion problems will be in for a long wait! For me I think the problem is team spirit. Lots of people said at the start of the season that we would need time to gell. Unfortunately I think they are being proved right. Our most commited players Richards, Zabba, NDJ, Vinnie, Tevez and Barry are all the longer servers. When the going gets tough and you need to dig out a result you need that commitment. I think the fact we have hardly scored a goal late in the game to nick a point or turn a point into a win suggests that perhaps we are not a team yet. It's going to be an interesting end to the season but we should get something worthwhile out of it. We must all keep our nerve.

blueinsa said:
straighttalker said:
Oh we've not won it yet my friend, taking it one game at a time.

If i was Fred fucking Done i'd be willing to pay out right now!

You have walked it again and this season of all seasons you should have been way off the pace, especially looking at your away form.

Wish you were my bookie pal :)

eddie c 123 said:
I just think we need more quality on the bench, Weiss and Bellamy would have made a huge difference today.

Who sent them on Loan ! Its all Mancini`s fault.

Anyway, I would rather play with two wingers one striker ( Bellamy,Weiss & Tevez) instead of the three strikers like what we did today with ( Dzeko,Balo & Tevez)

Re: A Rant

sniff said:
nashark said:
Good. We can do without shit part-timers like you.

CTID.

your response only proves his point really, who are you to question anyones commitment.

For most of us, City is a religion. Maybe not for you or for people who are 'put off' supporting us because they didn't enjoy the match-day experience, but for some of us, we'll keep supporting City as long as we can afford to, and for as long as we can identify with the club.

When some arsehole wishes fans who want nothing but the best for the club to be 'priced out' and assumes that their behaviour is related to what they can afford, then tbh, I'd rather lose one part-timer than the traditional loyal working-class Mancunian fan-base who make City what they are.

JUst seen the post match Mancini interview. He ain't sounding positive at all is he? Again we hear:
Tired,playing every 3 days( I think they,the players will all believe him now if they didn't the first 100 times)

This is football about conceding the goal,mistakes is normal.

With 3 strikers like that it should be more like against Aris!! I am sure I have some of the words and context wrongwrong .I hope to hell I do anyway because if he thinks like that he is deluded.Aris were a pub side and there aint any of those in the prem.

WE have only 14 players! Shame so many are on loan then who could have helped but what does that do for the motivation of those still with us. SWP,M Johnson,Assulin,Guidetti,Razak

I don't know what's happened with Vinnie! Strange thing to say. Of course he knows.

He just sounded really really down to me.

BL2blue said:
jimharri said:
True, up to a point. But isn't it a two way street? Surely, the team have to do something in games to fire up supporters. And from what I saw on my stream, we did fuck all to get excited about today.

And after that? As I said, I was watching the game today and, it has to be said, it was hard work to get worked up by anything else in the game. It seemed that we were happy to go 1 up and then try to defend the lead. They (yep; them again!) always say the best way to defend a 1 goal lead is to make it a 2 goal lead! Maybe if AK had squared the ball instead of shooting, this conversation wouldn't be taking place. But he didn't. And after that we seemed to shrink back inside our shell. That makes it hard for supporters to build up any atmosphere. Plus, I think it was our lowest league crowd of the season which, coupled with the absence of any significant presence of away support, would make for a subdued (dead?) atmosphere.

Tevez City said:
eddie c 123 said:
I just think we need more quality on the bench, Weiss and Bellamy would have made a huge difference today.

Who sent them on Loan ! Its all Mancini`s fault.

Anyway, I would rather play with two wingers one striker ( Bellamy,Weiss & Tevez) instead of the three strikers like what we did today with ( Dzeko,Balo & Tevez)

Thank fuck you're not the manager then. If we had a forward 3 of Weiss, Bellamy and Tevez we wouldn't be 3rd in the league I guarantee you that. We missed silva badly today and without de Jong the big yaya can't play as attacking.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
BL2blue said:
And after that? As I said, I was watching the game today and, it has to be said, it was hard work to get worked up by anything else in the game. It seemed that we were happy to go 1 up and then try to defend the lead. They (yep; them again!) always say the best way to defend a 1 goal lead is to make it a 2 goal lead! Maybe if AK had squared the ball instead of shooting, this conversation wouldn't be taking place. But he didn't. And after that we seemed to shrink back inside our shell. That makes it hard for supporters to build up any atmosphere. Plus, I think it was our lowest league crowd of the season which, coupled with the absence of any significant presence of away support, would make for a subdued (dead?) atmosphere.

All those are a factor but the fact of the matter is the seemingly majority of our fans sit in silence when things are going well, yet erupt into angry, moaning nobs as soon as it's not going our way. Probably don't pick that up on your stream though....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.