Funniest thing you have heard at a match

danburge82 said:
Valencia at home in the Thomas Cook Trophy a few years ago and all their subs were warming up in unison and it looked like the Oki Coki! and loadsa fans started singing "you put yer left foot in, yer left foot out, in out in out yer shake it all about........" Then the ball went over the goal into this lot of fans who'd just been singing the Oki Coki and this steward stood up and tried to get a fan to throw the ball back and he was the spitting image of Teddy Sheringham and all these fans chanted "oh Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Sheringham!" at him - he wasnt happy! Then out of nowhere Ricky the Fatman Hatton turned up and sat in some seats on level 1 of the Colin Bell Stand and all the same lads chanted "you fat bastard!" loud as fuck at him! It all happened within about a minute, funny!
I remember that game, was funny, also sang "Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough" and "You'll never take the South Stand" at Hatton.

I remember a friendly about 10 years ago now at Oldham I think, one of George Weah's first games for us, we were stood behind Tommy Wright's goal and were 4-0 up but it was surprisingly quiet and we were up the other end attacking, so some random guy shouted "You bored Tommy?" and he just started laughing and nodding his head, then the guy said "It could be worse, you could be in a mental home with Roy Keane" or something like that. The whole stand was laughing as was Tommy.

Another I remember was the FA Cup run under Pearce, I decided to go in a different place from my seasoncard and sit with my mates instead, we were playing Aston Villa in the replay and all second half my mate (Mills-Mcfc) was shouting "You've left the iron on Sorensen", "Your mam wants you home" and so on... was quite amusing. Then we went again the next round in the quarter final against West Ham and he tried it again "You've left the bath running Shaka" etc... but this time he wound someone up quite bad and he turned around and told him to shut up, we was losing tbf to the guy who reacted.

Went to a Brighton v Cardiff game some years back & still laugh when i remember the " does your boyfriend, does your boyfriend, does your boyfriend know your here" chant from the Cardiff fans

Rufus Brevett - AKA Pineapple Head. Think we wound him up that much he got sent off!!

At a derby in the early 90's and it had been in the papers that Bryan Robson had shagged a prostitute, who'd said he had a small cock. Lots of chants of one little willy he's got one little willy. Also sung was one spotty virgin at Ryan Giggs

About 7 or so years ago, a pre season friendly away at Halifax. For some reason a tanked up blue invaded the pitch at half time and must of been running for almost the entire 15 mins. All the stewards were slipping and sliding all over the show, continually missing the fella even though he was practically running into them. The stewards were the typical 50 year old virgin/fat/greasy hair/cats died pants/nhs specs types. I think the guy eventually walked off the pitch himself and may well have actually just gone back into the crowd.
Suppose its not often Halifax's pitch is invaded to be fair...

When I went to City v Spurs in the Legend's Lounge last year two old men were sat behind me.
And they obviously knew feck all about Tottenham, I probably know more than they did.

bluemoon32 said:
Went to a Brighton v Cardiff game some years back & still laugh when i remember the " does your boyfriend, does your boyfriend, does your boyfriend know your here" chant from the Cardiff fans

When I went to my local club Swindon v Brighton they sang that!

Went to Chelsea v Man City @ Stamford Bridge 89 or 90, round about time Clive Allen played for us,
Chelsea scored and the ground erupted, my wife who was pregnant at the time said,

"Ohhh the wankers they woke the baby'

The funniest thing i've heard at a match for ages was a couple of years ago at a home game. I sit in the south stand. a long ball gets played into our half and the striker (god knows who it was) goes chasing after it, mean while Dunnie's making one of his steam roller runs to intercept both the ball and the player when this guy a few rows back from me shouts "go on Dunnie, shag him!)

Probably had to be there but it cracks me up to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.