Funniest thing you have heard at a match

At a Tamworth vs Leicester pre season game this summer and Des Lyttle is a coach of Tamworth and we were stood right to his dugout which he was leaning on. It came over the system "can the owner of a mope registration ... please move it" to which my mate shouted "come on Des go and move that mobility scooter of yours". He turned round laughing his head off. A bit later in and he was bending down for something for what seemed an eternity and I shouted to one of their subs "come on lads help him out. A man of Des' age shouldn't be bent over for that long". Again he turned round laughing but I got an earfull of a Tamworth fan for my troubles!

Not at a game this one but in the queue for Fredericks ice cream parlour in Chorley and Ricardo Vaz Te of Bolton was infront of me and my mate. He was giving it the big I am to these girls so I tapped him on the shoulder and said "Can I ask you something? How are you a professional footballer because you're shite". It made me and my mate laugh and the girls looked startled and walked off.

A few years back at Maine Road City were being....well City and this chap behind me had his son with him who was about 6 years old.
After much moaning and disappointed cries the crowd went quiet, then this little lad screams out
"You're a piece of Chocolate -- you maniacs !!"

The first (and only time) I took mu Mum to see City play at Maine Road we had a seat up near the directors box.
When I asked after if she enjoyed the game she shook her head and said, "No, but I enjoyed seeing Rick WALKMAN"

It was Rick Wakeman.

At the same game Bernard Manning was sitting near us. This woman came up to him and said Hello, to which Bernard replied "Hello Luv, still doing that strip club act with the horse?!"

Now every game is surreal, I look around and see people looking genuinely bemused at the fantastic players we have. When Robbie came I think everyone just thought it would be a one off signing, now we are all waiting to wake up and realise we dreamt it!

we were playin charlton (i think) and gettin battered 4-0, alfie haaland was getting booked, some bloke near me in the old platt lane stands up and shouts "Fuckin send him off"
to which another bloke a bit further back stands up and shouts "Fuckin send em all off" had the whole section of platt lane in stitches!!

sdm said:
Not said or heard but does anyone remember that bloke walking round maine road a few years ago,dressed as a troll with a brown robe on ,with Luke Chadwick written on the back? PMSL

yeah - it was the hunchback of Nottre Dam
we saw him walking slowly dragging his foot , bent down across the kippax concourse - took him ages to get level with us - all thinking whos this mad bastard - until we saw the chadwick on his back.
a legend

Colchester away, Friday night, one toilet town, one brave coach of Leve Blues made the trip...
During what seemed like forever and a day to get away from Layer Road, we were having a sing-song...and I do believe it was the very first airing of "Tia-Tia-Tiatto, Tiatto, Tiatto".

Cue Mr Daniel Tiatto himself outside the ground, kit bag in hand, waiting for his lift, all on his lonesome...hearing the veritable racket from the coach started to chuckle.

One 'wag' of our party opened the emergency door of the coach so we could be heard louder.

And lo, Mr Tiatto himself joined in the sing a long.

Legend.
(I am sure mcfcbird will come along and verify this event, my memory is a little hazy but I'm sure this how it happened.)

89 /90 season at the swamp when the teams were announced , city fans cheering wildly for the rags who had played in in the 5-1 they f*ckers didn't have a clue what was going on , ian brightwells 'welly' made it a memorable day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.