Funniest thing you have heard at a match

remember for one up game we sat next to this posh family. they said in the most timid voice

"thats the spirit blues!"

made me piss myself

supercity36 said:
remember for one up game we sat next to this posh family. they said in the most timid voice

"thats the spirit blues!"

made me piss myself

There was a fella who used to sit behind me last season who sounded exactly like that mad professor/scientist off the Simpsons (Professor Frink iirc) and he used to go 'Come-on Cit-ee', used to pmsl every time.

Was at a Scotland match years ago when that rag cnut Albiston punted the ball up the line to nobody yet again. A voice from one side of the terracing roared "Hey Albiston f**k off even I could've done that" then a reply came from the other side "You must be a useless ba***rd as well then". Brilliant.

One of the girls that sits near me at COMS

"Stop smiling Benjani - we're losing you big lump!"

I was at an FA Cup Preliminary game between Buxton FC and Blyth Spartans -
before kick off the blyth fans were singing at the buxton fans about "shagging sheep". and the buxton fans repeating back at the blyth fans...
half way through the game there was dead silence... and a blyth fan - all on his own sang to the bxuton fans..

"YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR BOTTLED WATER UP YOUR ARSE".... xD

Fergie out!! the rag fans that bothered to stay near full time at the 5-1 rag fans deny this was ever sung

Or at Chester "out with the miners your going out with the miners" to then manager Harry McNally (R.I.P) early 90's

when we was at maine road i sat in the kippax at the top and there was this guy sat near me who for the life of him could not tell the difference between wanchope and goater! whenever one of them got the ball he'd shout go on shaun (when it was wanchope) or go on paulo (when it was goater)! it got to the point where he used to shout and then turn to the guy sat next to him and ask if he got it right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.