Funniest thing you have heard at a match

simonr555 said:
At Rochdale vs Macclesfield last season (before you ask, I go to any local game when City aren't playing) these two guys were discussing a free kick. One of the guys said "If that ball had been been lower and underneath the bar and the keeper missed it we;d be 1-0 up now". I had to turn around and say "well that is the usual way you score a goal you know".

That is the one that really sticks out. I hear people talking shit all the time though.
Are you sure Kevin Keegan was at that game ?

To the obese Hammers fan giving us grief at UP last year

Have you ever
Have you ever
Have you ever seen your dick ?

More of a funny story but football related nontheless. My missus is from Swansea and is a Jack. One weekend City didn't have a game and the Swans were playing at Oldham so I promised to take her.

In the boozer before the game there was a group of Oldham lads near us and while she was in the loo I was eavesdropping on their converstation because they were quite funny. One lad went to get the beers in and this lad who was just tagging on as he was introduced to most when he arrived said, "Can I just have an Appletize. I'm driving." Lad goes to the bar and comes back laden with drinks, hands them all out and then says to the lad driving, "I'm afraid they didn't have any Appletize so I got you a Strongbow instead."

Well it made me laugh.

City v Chelsea last season

Mark Halsey gives a decision to Chelsea. Bloke behind me shouts Mark the pasta at your restaurant is shit.

Funny as fook at the time

ibennett63 said:
simonr555 said:
At Rochdale vs Macclesfield last season (before you ask, I go to any local game when City aren't playing) these two guys were discussing a free kick. One of the guys said "If that ball had been been lower and underneath the bar and the keeper missed it we;d be 1-0 up now". I had to turn around and say "well that is the usual way you score a goal you know".

That is the one that really sticks out. I hear people talking shit all the time though.
Are you sure Kevin Keegan was at that game ?

Aye it was him and David Pleat having the conversation i think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.