Funniest thing you have heard at a match

you need to go to conference for the best chants ever.
Alty Vs Cambridge
Alty were giving it large , at half time all the Alty fans moved from the side to
behind the goal Alty would be attacking in the 2nd half.
soon as the 2nd half kicks off Cambridge fans start singing to the one fan who had stayed
at the side "Your not singing anymore" while pointing at him.
p*ssing me self as i type but think you had to be there for thr full effect.

also

Matt Poom oldest player in the conference, Burton keeper
Cambridge fans singing "your so old you stink of piss"
made the trip worthwhile......

At arsenal early in season 2002/3. Arse fans giving it 'stand up for the champions' and some dozy woman behind me says to her fella 'aww babe isn't that nice, they're standing up for us'.

Women like that give the rest of us a bad name.

We had a little girl sat behind us a few years ago with her mum and dad.
Whats this, Whats that, Why this, Why that all game, and then about 10 mins from the end she points at the goalie and says "is that David James."
Her Mum really pleased, smiled at everyone and said Yes darling it is.....................
5 secs later
"Whys that David James"

Didsberry blue said:
Several, years ago we went away to Tranmere and we were in the pub at 11am for a 3pm kick off. I'd had way too much to drink and when the game kicked off it was a bit drab to be honest and I fell asleep to the amusement of everyone around me.

Woke up to 2-300 people singing "Fat Robbie Williams, your just a fat Robbie Williams" started by Didsbury Dave and a few other pals.

Now I just look fat as opposed to looking like Robbie Williams. All those pies.

lmfaoooooooooooooooo thas ace ,love it

Didsberry blue said:
Can someone assist my alcohol addled memory? I seem to recall somewhere through the haze of the 98-99 promotion season, there was a real turning point at home against Stoke. At a time when we couldn't buy a win, on a freezing cold christmas night fixture we were absolutely dreadful in the first half.

I remember some guy waving a frozen chicken around his head (seem to remember this happened on a few occasions) and whipping the crowd up into a rousing chorus of "Chi-cken is a city fan, Chi-cken is a city fan"

Second half Dickov scored early on and I think Gareth Taylor got the other. The chicken was whirled with increasing vigour and the "Chi-cken is a city fan" song got louder.

In my mind that was the turning point for City. We hardly lost again that season and that run was triggered that night. I think the chicken had everything to do with it.

lmao chicken run

Did I imagine this? Is my memory correct about the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.