Funny one-off chants

Not sure if mentioned on this thread.

Posh spice is a slapper she has a sweaty beaver
But when she's shagging beckham
She thinks of nicky weaver.

Wasn't really a one off at the time but this chant made me laugh.

Darius vassell darius vassell plays for a good team and now he plays well..

He's gunna twitch in a minute twitch in a minute, he's gunna twitch in a minute.
To Tim howard.

This is how it feels to be cityyyy this is how it feels to be small
You sign Gordon
We sign jimmy grimble, jimmy grimble.

The Thomas cook trophy song was good and would be funny to bring it back.
Especially if we got to the final of the champs league.
Now that would be funny.

We played boro at home under keegan and there was this boro fan with a pink jumper on and teeth like mr ed,us in the south stand corner dtarted singing..
"na na na na na na na nice teeth...na na na na na na nice teeth.."
he heard us and give us the finger and that was about the highlight of the day after sun jihai scored for boro,who incidently didn't have a single shot on goal yet won 1-0...

One of the last seasons at Maine Road, playing Arsenal.

0-5 down, we scored a late consolation.

Up went the chant, "You're not singing any more!"

A mate of mine, who sat in the Main Stand claimed he started it.

Will always be 'Where's Your Caravan?' to Terry Hurlock.

Although, I'll always have a place in my heart for 'Who's up 'Bleeper's' Arse, who's up 'Bleeper's' arse, [I can't tell you] ****** ******, [I can't tell you] ****** ******, he's up 'Bleeper's' arse.

Class. CTID

coleridge said:

Although, I'll always have a place in my heart for 'Who's up 'Bleeper's' Arse, who's up 'Bleeper's' arse, [I can't tell you] ****** ******, [I can't tell you] ****** ******, he's up 'Bleeper's' arse.

Class. CTID
Hated Terry Hurlock with a passion. Dirty horrible bastard who didn't know what to do with a football but made up for that lack of talent and ability by kicking people.

The second part of your post probably relates to Watford?

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Some of ours over the years have been classics but a mate of mine used to always crack me up with his Newcastle -v- Sunderland chants. A couple of the corkers from Newcastle over the years were...

When Steve Howey played for Newcastle and his brother was on Sunderland's books they chanted at their own player...

"Steve Howey, Steve Howey, Steve Howey,
Your brother is a c*nt"

and when Peter Reid was manager of sunderland they chanted...

"Peter Reid's got a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed"

class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/AUq2V7_Uu30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/AUq2V7_Uu30</a>

strongbowholic said:
coleridge said:

Class. CTID
Hated Terry Hurlock with a passion. Dirty horrible bastard who didn't know what to do with a football but made up for that lack of talent and ability by kicking people.

The second part of your post probably relates to Watford?

It was the wife, in the bedroom, with a kitchen knife...

5-1 up at the swamp...

"5-1 in your cup final"

Then we hit no. 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.