Funny one-off chants

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
My all time favourite Kippax black humour chant was when we played Barnsley at home during the Miners' Strike on Boxing Day 1984.
Spontaneous chant to the tune of Band Aid's Feed the World :
"Feed the Miners, let them know it's Christmas Time".

Very cruel, but hilarious at the time. It brought the house down - I think that even the Main Stand laughed.
ha ha brilliant. remember that game. My mate (r.i.p Mike) had a big yellow "support the miners" badge on. Sat in the Platt Lane, coppers ran in and arse and collared him out the stand, round the pitch to the back somewhere. All the crowd cheering him on. Threw him out but he got back in via a kind hearted steward with his coat turned inside out and a bobble hat on.Think i pissed my pants!
Fuckin great times. The best. Thank fuck for being blue.

I think it was Southampton at home in 2001. They started chanting "going down going down going down" and we responded "so are we so are we so are we"

You're still a ****ing c*** sang to Danny Mills by a few of us when he scored that screamer at the Etihad

In response to Newcastl'e chant of "you're the shit of Manchester" was "you're the shit of sports direct @ st james park.com" (but it never caught on)

It must have been because Wimbledon games were so boring but I remember a chant of "Did your brother share your bath?" to John Fashanu. Both he and Vinny Jones thought it was piss funny.

When Tony Coton had a shave - "Tony, Tony where's your tache?"

Against that team from the Faroe islands a few years back when we had to play in Barnsley because bin jovi was using eastlands 'you're going home in a trawler'

South stand programme seller a while back who looked like Frank from Shameless.
"There's only one Franky Gallagher...............and so on"
Not seen him for a bit but I think he took it well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.