gael clichy

I remember the West Brom game at home when he chased down the ball from left back right through to their forward and set up Auguero I think then Te Norwich assist
But the celebration on tunnel cam where he is bouncing celebrating the win with his hair dyed blue makes him a city ledgend already Gael I salute you awesome season

Just watching QPR again come on

He looks like he enjoyed the title more than anyone. Great to see him celebrating the way he did and he's had a good season so totally deserves it.

Brilliant player. Also most definitely one of the happiest sunday by the look of it.

At least Redknapp got something right for once when he said Clichy would be the bargain of the season.

Hes brilliant. I remember Arse fans wittering on about how hes shit, hes this, hes that when he came to City....daft fuckers couldnt be more wrong. Best LB I've ever seen at City and best in the league as far as I am concerned, certainly is on current form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.