Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
ethan23 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mikel every day of the week.

Agreed. but then tbh i don't think there is a CDM in the prem who i wouldnt have over him.

There's a game for you Garcia fans... name a worse CDM in the premier league

Anderson? Cattermole? errr uhm.... Bannan?

Nope I'd still pick them over Garcia.

Name a worse poster than this Emmerdale watching, thread bumping, Budweiser drinking ****! Err uhm.... Noone you complete and utter fucking clown.

Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:
ethan23 said:
Agreed. but then tbh i don't think there is a CDM in the prem who i wouldnt have over him.

There's a game for you Garcia fans... name a worse CDM in the premier league

Name a worse poster than this Emmerdale watching, thread bumping, Budweiser drinking ****! Err uhm.... Noone you complete and utter fucking clown.
Are you unstable?

rastus said:
Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:

Are you unstable?
I think that's a "My bad" post. Maybe.

ElanJo said:
He's not as bad as first feared but I'd still sell him. Too immobile for the PL and the wages/fee can be better spent.

Agreed, these good performances from him lately will nicely add to his resale value. We need way more mobile DM and it looks like the answer for that will be Fernando.

He's played well since Christmas but fuck him off for someone who's more mobile.
I can't work that one out myself. If anyone should leave it's Rodwell.

allan harper said:
He's played well since Christmas but fuck him off for someone who's more mobile.

Rodwell is mobile!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
allan harper said:

Rodwell is mobile!!

He's not good enough get rid, keep Garcia he's playing well. Couldn't careless about pace, bring Fernando in, then get defence sorted out.

I hear all the time how jack Rodwell would be great for us without his injuries. He's played well twice since he joined the club which was Chelsea and norwich. He's simply not good enough. I wouldn't get rid of Garcia. Sell rodwell and bring in Fernando or gundogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.