Gareth Bale part 2.

TonyM said:
SPIDERBOY said:
strongbowholic said:
Goldstein on TS just now: Ballague has claimed Bale to Real Madrid will be announced in the next hour or two.

Ballague now saying tomorrow or Friday.
48 hours ? Never.
Hahaha! For fuck's sake. Ballague's a proper slippery twat.

I think people are underestimating Real Madrid wanting to appeal to the British market. This signing guarantees them lots of media coverage in Britain.

Malty said:
I think people are underestimating Real Madrid wanting to appeal to the British market. This signing guarantees them lots of media coverage in Britain.
True. I watched more RM matches than I would have when Beckham, Owen and Woodgate went there, and earlier than that - McManaman. Wanted to see how they faired. Woodgate's debut was hilarious. An own goal and a red card. Whoops!
I will definitely look out for Bale if he moves there, though the Primera Liga has plenty of coverage already.

It"s simple...... Barca buy world superstar Neymar for £50m to add to Messi, so not to be out-done in the Galactico's glamour stakes, Real bid for Bale to add to Ronaldo. It's just the continuation of the Galactico's madness by the biggest, richest and most famous club in football history. They set benchmarks and are expected to continually surpass them as the world's ultimate glamour club.

Bale's good, but only good at £30m max. Anything above that, Spuds must be creaming themselves in disbelief that the sale of one player is going to elevate their club to serious top 4 challengers. Good luck to the jug eared Monkey Boy because it must be a dream come true for him. Although AVB keeps denying that Bale's leaving, he's the only one left not recognising that he's all but gone.

Spurs are evidently spending the money already which will bring it's own weight of expectation to bare heavily on them for the coming season. Why am I loving it all? Because when the financial boot is on the other foot, who's ruining football now.........

Let's see what the fans of all these other clubs have to say about our spending now. And where FFP is concerned, it's those clubs like West Ham who were all in favour who are now beginning to realise that without a Bale to sell, that they're going to be left even further behind with no chance of bridging the gap.

Dribble said:
It"s simple...... Barca buy world superstar Neymar for £50m to add to Messi, so not to be out-done in the Galactico's glamour stakes, Real bid for Bale to add to Ronaldo. It's just the continuation of the Galactico's madness by the biggest, richest and most famous club in football history. They set benchmarks and are expected to continually surpass them as the world's ultimate glamour club.

Bale's good, but only good at £30m max. Anything above that, Spuds must be creaming themselves in disbelief that the sale of one player is going to elevate their club to serious top 4 challengers. Good luck to the jug eared Monkey Boy because it must be a dream come true for him. Although AVB keeps denying that Bale's leaving, he's the only one left not recognising that he's all but gone.

Spurs are evidently spending the money already which will bring it's own weight of expectation to bare heavily on them for the coming season. Why am I loving it all? Because when the financial boot is on the other foot, who's ruining football now.........

Let's see what the fans of all these other clubs have to say.
£30m?! Come on, be fairer than that. He is most definitely a £50-£60m player, however he is nothing like a £103m player or whatever the combined fee ends up being. Either RM know they are going to make that back, and more, in shirt sales or they are just being twats with their cash. He's worth more than £30m though mate, imo.

Pigeonho said:
Dribble said:

Let's see what the fans of all these other clubs have to say about our spending now. And where FFP is concerned, it's those clubs like West Ham who were all in favour who are now beginning to realise that without a Bale to sell, that they're going to be left even further behind with no chance of bridging the gap.

?! Come on, be fairer than that. He is most definitely a £50-£60m player, however he is nothing like a £103m player or whatever the combined fee ends up being. Either RM know they are going to make that back, and more, in shirt sales or they are just being twats with their cash. He's worth more than £30m though mate, imo.
Just because the Dippers were daft enough to pay £35m for Carroll, doesn't make Bale worth over double that imho. I've said in the past the max he's worth is £30m-£35m and I'll stick with that valuation.

He's a brilliant player, but world class? No. Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta are world class but not Bale. But if I owned him and someone offered a world record fee for him, I'd rip their arm out of its socket and throw in his bus fare to Madrid too.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.