Gareth Bale part 2.

SkyBlueUSA said:
As far as I'm concerned, it's good for City that Bale will be out of the PL.

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 am --

raininspain said:
Let's be honest: Bale is a pretty good player, but there is NO WAY he's worth this sort of silly money that's being banded about.

How much is Kun Agüero worth then? Or David Silva? Or Iniesta? Or Fake Ronaldo?

Aguero is better than Bale, and I value Sergio at 60mil.

Really?

I'd rather the Spuds kept Bale and didn't buy anyone, their squad will be a lot stronger this season with the signings they've made, without a doubt

No idea how much Bale is really worth, but guess we'll all find out soon enough when he is bought.
He has the qualities of Ronaldo so I'd put him in the same price bracket. Same physique, same speed, same ability to run with the ball at opponents at pace, same powerful finishes from distance. Just needs to work on his aerial prowess perhaps.
With him and Ronaldo in the same team I look forward to Madrid drawing moyes team in europe this season.

Danamy said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
As far as I'm concerned, it's good for City that Bale will be out of the PL.

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 am --

raininspain said:
Let's be honest: Bale is a pretty good player, but there is NO WAY he's worth this sort of silly money that's being banded about.

How much is Kun Agüero worth then? Or David Silva? Or Iniesta? Or Fake Ronaldo?

Aguero is better than Bale, and I value Sergio at 60mil.

Really?

I'd rather the Spuds kept Bale and didn't buy anyone, their squad will be a lot stronger this season with the signings they've made, without a doubt

Unfortunately so. The Daily Fail have what their squad could be like, on paper at least, they should be challenging for the title.

Goldstein on TS just now: Ballague has claimed Bale to Real Madrid will be announced in the next hour or two.

Just look at what di marzio has been saying he's been pretty spot on the last few days with this and willian and the lamela updates plus ballague is a huge **** who tries to swing his dick around like he's some HUGE Spanish itk when he's done fuck all this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.