Gareth Bale part 2.

argyle said:
Anyone else concerned about Spurs this season. With Lamala and Willian they will be a threat.

I wasn't until today. If the reports are true that's 3 top players to improve their squad. They didn't look that good vs Chrystal. Everyone expects them to go down for sure and they could only manage a 1-0 win on a penalty. Gave up quite a few chances in the second to boot. They are very think at CF. They are sure fire top 4 now. Rags will certainly be under pressure for 3rd. Don't think they are ready to be a title contender just yet. Maybe next year.

SPIDERBOY said:
Sky sports italia are saying its €108 million,and coentrao is NOT part of the deal.

A lot of people are saying different things at the moment. Payed in installments, payed up front etc.

My opinion is that it would be around £75 million plus Coentrao. Probably a £90 million deal, a cash 'down payment' in addition to Coentrao and the rest in installments. That's just a guess though.

Looks extremely likely that he's off but I'm not that bothered, we will be a better team by the end of the window by far.

I hope to fuck Southampton had the nous to insert a sell on clause into to the spurs deal.
Personally I don't see anyone paying more than 40mil for him. All the talk of 75mil+ is hilarious especially when you consider the players we've picked up for a combined total of 85mil.

Gaylord du Bois said:
I hope to fuck Southampton had the nous to insert a sell on clause into to the spurs deal.
Personally I don't see anyone paying more than 40mil for him. All the talk of 75mil+ is hilarious especially when you consider the players we've picked up for a combined total of 85mil.

They did but they cashed it in when they were skint...unlucky

Scouse_Jimi said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

They did but they cashed it in when they were skint...unlucky
Scouse empathy at its finest.

EricBrooksGhost said:
DaveStevens said:
why are we not in for Bale.

going for a decent price and he's homegrown young player
Don't you know its already a done deal 80 mill plus Dzeko

Laughable isn't it. I honestly doubt Spurs would have sold to a domestic rival so us bidding may have fell on deaf ears anyway.

I'm happy to wait until Bale leaves Madrid and have a pop then when he has 1 or 2years left on his contract, that seems to be the way things are going anyway. Will be interesting to see the lad progress, La Liga has weakened on the whole but the Big2 are even better. Neymar and Bale are top level massive signings.

Let's be honest: Bale is a pretty good player, but there is NO WAY he's worth this sort of silly money that's being banded about.

How much is Kun Agüero worth then? Or David Silva? Or Iniesta? Or Fake Ronaldo?

As far as I'm concerned, it's good for City that Bale will be out of the PL.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 am --<br /><br />
raininspain said:
Let's be honest: Bale is a pretty good player, but there is NO WAY he's worth this sort of silly money that's being banded about.

How much is Kun Agüero worth then? Or David Silva? Or Iniesta? Or Fake Ronaldo?

Aguero is better than Bale, and I value Sergio at 60mil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.