Gareth Bale part 2.

jared said:
If bale goes to RM as expected, they have to offload 1 of either Di Maria or ozil. I dun think they can cram Bale, Ronaldo, isco and those 2 into the starting lineup. none of them like to be stuck on the bench the whole season, maybe isco but he will get impatient soon.

Ozil seems most likely to go based on recent reports.
He is criminally underrated in England. would be a nice addition to any top clubs that can afford him. Chelsea has way too many creative MFs, same with bayern, arsenal is arsenal, dun think Dortmund have the cash. That leaves us, rags, PSG and Monaco. Not sure if he wants to go to France. We haven't shown the slightest interest and rags already have kagawa whom they have underused. Really not sure where ozil will end up, in a right system like German NT, he is really world class, better than Silva if I have to be honest

I agree with that. Ozil would be a scarier signing for the rags than Mata or Fabregas for me. Sublime player.

Why do I get the feeling we've offered 90 million for the overated twat?

Sign a fucking Defender!

Rosler1985 said:
Why do I get the feeling we've offered 90 million for the overated twat?

Sign a fucking Defender!

Cos u would be absolutley buzzing if we have unfortunatley its just levy getting the best deal for spuds.

NQCitizen said:
jared said:
If bale goes to RM as expected, they have to offload 1 of either Di Maria or ozil. I dun think they can cram Bale, Ronaldo, isco and those 2 into the starting lineup. none of them like to be stuck on the bench the whole season, maybe isco but he will get impatient soon.

Ozil seems most likely to go based on recent reports.
He is criminally underrated in England. would be a nice addition to any top clubs that can afford him. Chelsea has way too many creative MFs, same with bayern, arsenal is arsenal, dun think Dortmund have the cash. That leaves us, rags, PSG and Monaco. Not sure if he wants to go to France. We haven't shown the slightest interest and rags already have kagawa whom they have underused. Really not sure where ozil will end up, in a right system like German NT, he is really world class, better than Silva if I have to be honest

I agree with that. Ozil would be a scarier signing for the rags than Mata or Fabregas for me. Sublime player.

I'd love Ozil at City. I'd be absolutely gutted if he ended up a rag.

Ray78 said:
£75m for a Carling Cup runner up. Madness.
Agreed. Although his individual honour list is somewhat more impressive:

- Football League Championship PFA Team of the Year: 2006–07

- Football League Young Player of the Year: 2007

- FAW Young Player of the Year: 2007

- FA Cup Player of the Round: 2009–10 5th Round

- Tottenham Hotspur Young Player of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11

- Wales Player of the Year Award: 2010, 2011

- BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year: 2010

- BBC Wales Carwyn James Junior Sportsman of the Year: 2006

- Premier League PFA Team of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13

- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2012–13

- PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2012–13

- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2012–13

- UEFA Team of the Year: 2011

- Premier League Player of the Month: April 2010, January 2012, February 2013

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.