Gareth Bale part 2.

Pingu the Penguin said:
Moyes in his presser said no bid for Bale

It could be us......

but i'd prefer a centre half!

Don't think we'd need a centre half!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 am --<br /><br />If it isn't for Bale what has the big stage been erected for at the Beranabau? Miss Real Madrid?

The Doctor said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

It could be us......

Don't think we'd need a centre half!

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 am --

If it isn't for Bale what has the big stage been erected for at the Beranabau? Miss Real Madrid?

And how many unsuspecting souls have swallowed this?

'Kinell! Santiago'll be turning in his coffin!

The Doctor said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

It could be us......

Don't think we'd need a centre half!

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 am --

If it isn't for Bale what has the big stage been erected for at the Beranabau? Miss Real Madrid?
Late bid for danny wellbeck?

If bale goes to RM as expected, they have to offload 1 of either Di Maria or ozil. I dun think they can cram Bale, Ronaldo, isco and those 2 into the starting lineup. none of them like to be stuck on the bench the whole season, maybe isco but he will get impatient soon.

Ozil seems most likely to go based on recent reports.
He is criminally underrated in England. would be a nice addition to any top clubs that can afford him. Chelsea has way too many creative MFs, same with bayern, arsenal is arsenal, dun think Dortmund have the cash. That leaves us, rags, PSG and Monaco. Not sure if he wants to go to France. We haven't shown the slightest interest and rags already have kagawa whom they have underused. Really not sure where ozil will end up, in a right system like German NT, he is really world class, better than Silva if I have to be honest

jared said:
If bale goes to RM as expected, they have to offload 1 of either Di Maria or ozil. I dun think they can cram Bale, Ronaldo, isco and those 2 into the starting lineup. none of them like to be stuck on the bench the whole season, maybe isco but he will get impatient soon.

Ozil seems most likely to go based on recent reports.
He is criminally underrated in England. would be a nice addition to any top clubs that can afford him. Chelsea has way too many creative MFs, same with bayern, arsenal is arsenal, dun think Dortmund have the cash. That leaves us, rags, PSG and Monaco. Not sure if he wants to go to France. We haven't shown the slightest interest and rags already have kagawa whom they have underused. Really not sure where ozil will end up, in a right system like German NT, he is really world class, better than Silva if I have to be honest

Arsenal would be perfect for him, Di Maria and even Benzema.

But then again, it is Arsenal we're talking about, no chance they will bid.

Stortz said:
They just asked moyes if the rags where in for bale in his interview after the game, and he said they where always looking to bring in the best players then stood there smirking

I know, such a knob. The next day flat out refuses that they're after Bale. Just trying to make himself look big time for a day after he got tactically nullified at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.