Gareth Bale part 2.

pee dubya said:
Apparently the fee is bigger than Ronaldo's but will be leaked as lower by Real Madrid to appease Ronaldo.

I find it incredibly sad that Ronaldo cares about that.

I don't find it sad, just hard to believe.

SPIDERBOY said:
pee dubya said:
Jumanji said:
Where'd you hear that mate?
Rafael Hernandez and Guillem Balague.

According to mundo deportivo,ronaldo has signed a three year extension with Madrid,keeps him there till 2018.....worth €17 million per year.....going to announce it after bale signs.

Can't be true he's going to the rags with Fabregas

I heard last night that the reason this transfer is taking so long,is that Spurs are dragging their heels,as this transaction is the one that will trigger all the other deals across Europe. So in order to make it as difficult as possible for their nearest competitors to strengthen,they're going to leave it until the very last minute possible to complete. The example I was given was Bale in,Real have to sell,so Modric to rags,Shrek out to Chelsea etc etc. Don't know if that's already been mentioned as I havn't read 3000 posts but it seems plausible,and if true is quite clever by Spurs.

Lakeysbadknee said:
I heard last night that the reason this transfer is taking so long,is that Spurs are dragging their heels,as this transaction is the one that will trigger all the other deals across Europe. So in order to make it as difficult as possible for their nearest competitors to strengthen,they're going to leave it until the very last minute possible to complete. The example I was given was Bale in,Real have to sell,so Modric to rags,Shrek out to Chelsea etc etc. Don't know if that's already been mentioned as I havn't read 3000 posts but it seems plausible,and if true is quite clever by Spurs.

Ah but that would infer that there is a possibility that this deal might not take place. And yet it appears nailed. Confirmed by Spurs big spending spree.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Lakeysbadknee said:

Ah but that would infer that there is a possibility that this deal might not take place. And yet it appears nailed. Confirmed by Spurs big spending spree.

Yeah,I see what you mean,maybe Spurs & Real are trying to time it so the Modric out bit is successful but the knock on transfers can't be completed in time. Good bit of business if it comes off but very risky. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

What would happen if RM is actually just trolling spurs all along? At the very end of the window, after spurs have bought all those players believing that that will get the money from Bale sale to recoup , RM announces that the deal is off, they were not being serious and really only wanted leverage to force Ronaldo to sign his extension on their terms. That would be brilliant, a sulking Bale with an over bloated midfield, spurs will be like a reality show during the season

Lakeysbadknee said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Lakeysbadknee said:

Yeah,I see what you mean,maybe Spurs & Real are trying to time it so the Modric out bit is successful but the knock on transfers can't be completed in time. Good bit of business if it comes off but very risky. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

You're right with your initial assumption fella, obvious as the day is long that this deal for Bale was done ages ago.

Rammy Blue said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

You're right with your initial assumption fella, obvious as the day is long that this deal for Bale was done ages ago.

Yea Rammy,I see that myself but still a very risky strategy for Spurs in my opinion. I know these things go on in football,I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine things,but if Modric gets cold feet say & wants to stay do Real have to sell the tranny or Casillas,or do they pull the plug on the whole deal? If they were to do that what effect would that have on Spurs financially,with all these players already signed?

Lakeysbadknee said:
Rammy Blue said:
Lakeysbadknee said:

Yea Rammy,I see that myself but still a very risky strategy for Spurs in my opinion. I know these things go on in football,I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine things,but if Modric gets cold feet say & wants to stay do Real have to sell the tranny or Casillas,or do they pull the plug on the whole deal? If they were to do that what effect would that have on Spurs financially,with all these players already signed?

They'd still get £60mil or so from any number of clubs like us, for example. Personally I don't believe for one minute that Real are paying in excess of £80mil, reckon it will be less and silly payment terms spread over length of deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.