Gareth Bale part 2.

Re: Gareth Bale

DaveStevens said:
Not looking great for Spurs

wbqufp.jpg

£100m euros.... You'd expect a better contract than a piece of bog paper!

According to the telegraph,ancelotti has told Perez that bale will not fit into his team and would be an unnecessary signing.

George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
According to the telegraph,ancelotti has told Perez that bale will not fit into his team and would be an unnecessary signing.
Is this the same story as was published three days ago or has Perez been told again?

Dunno mate,just seen it on as sport....may well be the same.

Wish this would get sorted by tomorrow so I know whether to put him in my fantasy team or not :)

SPIDERBOY said:

When has this bothered Perez before?

117 M34 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

When has this bothered Perez before?

I agree with you,the Madrid fans don't however...I had a look on madridstas forum and a lot ain't happy with Perez...basically saying ancelotti has said he's happy with the squad so leave him to it.....

Bale going to miss the start of the season according to AVB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.