Gareth Bale part 2.

Bale to Real is done imo.

Willian is his replacement. Capoue replaces Parker. Paulinho gives them box to box option and midfield presence they lacked. Soldado is their main focal point of attack. They'be balanced well. Just a CB and another striker to go imo.

Bales sale will find the whole transformation. I think that was always the plan.

NipHolmes said:

Willian is his replacement. Capoue replaces Parker. Paulinho gives them box to box option and midfield presence they lacked. Soldado is their main focal point of attack. They'be balanced well. Just a CB and another striker to go imo.

Bales sale will find the whole transformation. I think that was always the plan.

You're right .... and you can add Lamela in there as well. It's been clear for a few weeks now that Spurs were always going to sell once they'd agreed fees for all their targets. Looks like Willian and Lamela will be the last two pieces of their jigsaw, then we'll see Bale get confirmed!

BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:

You're right .... and you can add Lamela in there as well. It's been clear for a few weeks now that Spurs were always going to sell once they'd agreed fees for all their targets. Looks like Willian and Lamela will be the last two pieces of their jigsaw, then we'll see Bale get confirmed!
Not sure they are getting Lamela. Thing is though is that even with all these transfers, I still feel that Tottenham will suffer from losing Bale, none of these players can just cut in and arrow a shot into the top corner like he did so many times last season.

NoahCity said:
BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:

Not sure they are getting Lamela. Thing is though is that even with all these transfers, I still feel that Tottenham will suffer from losing Bale, none of these players can just cut in and arrow a shot into the top corner like he did so many times last season.

Rarely do clubs replace like for like when it comes to players of Bale's quality, because you simply can't. What they are buying in Willian and Lamela is an inordinate amount of creativity. Soldado is the consummate poacher. Spurs will be a fucking formidable team if they pull both those transfers off IMO.

NoahCity said:
BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:

Players like Paulinho, Soldado, Willian and Lamela will raise the level of the squad as a whole so they won't need to relie on one player to do it on his own.

Yes Billy.

Bentley is off the books now and they want to replace the injury prone Lennon. I actually think Lamela will be difficult to buy for Spurs budget but I have a sneaky suspicion that Levy will just think fuck it and buy knowing the lads mustard.

----------------------Soldado------------------------
Willian--------------------------------------Lamela
----------------Paulinho--Dembele--------------
------------------------Sandro-----------------------

That's potent. Paulinho drops back or goes forward much similar to say a Vidal. Sandro holds but makes play from deep and the wings have attacking mids come forwards with pace. It's a far more balanced outfit than last seasom and not reliant on a great but injury pens player plus hot and cold strikers.

Spurs deserve plaudits because like us they have seem what they needed and done it.

They lose Lamela they have Lennon, they lose Willian they bring in Holtby, they lose Dembele or Paulinho they use Holtby or Siggurdsson, they lose Sandro and use Capoue.

That's a proper squad that. Defoe as cover for Soldado is solid too. Adebayor as an option too if he stays.

Arsenal have been royally embarrassed by the team they finished above for the CL spot. Makes a mockery of Wenger and Kroenke's strategies.

NipHolmes said:
Yes Billy.

Bentley is off the books now and they want to replace the injury prone Lennon. I actually think Lamela will be difficult to buy for Spurs budget but I have a sneaky suspicion that Levy will just think fuck it and buy knowing the lads mustard.

----------------------Soldado------------------------
Willian--------------------------------------Lamela
----------------Paulinho--Dembele--------------
------------------------Sandro-----------------------

That's potent. Paulinho drops back or goes forward much similar to say a Vidal. Sandro holds but makes play from deep and the wings have attacking mids come forwards with pace. It's a far more balanced outfit than last seasom and not reliant on a great but injury pens player plus hot and cold strikers.

Spurs deserve plaudits because like us they have seem what they needed and done it.

They lose Lamela they have Lennon, they lose Willian they bring in Holtby, they lose Dembele or Paulinho they use Holtby or Siggurdsson, they lose Sandro and use Capoue.

That's a proper squad that. Defoe as cover for Soldado is solid too. Adebayor as an option too if he stays.

Arsenal have been royally embarrassed by the team they finished above for the CL spot. Makes a mockery of Wenger and Kroenke's strategies.

Think arsenal have managed that all by themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.