Gareth Bale part 2.

Re: Gareth Bale

117 M34 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
According to the telegraph,ancelotti has told Perez that bale will not fit into his team and would be an unnecessary signing.
When has this bothered Perez before?
Wasn't this one of the complaints Pellers had about his time in Madrid? The club would buy famous big-name players irrespective of whether they played in positions where the team needed strengthening.
He said in an interview: “They sign the best players, but not the best players needed in a certain position. It’s no good having an orchestra with the 10 best guitarists if I don’t have a pianist. Real Madrid have the best guitarists, but if I ask them to play the piano they won’t be able to do it so well. They sold players that I considered important. We didn't win the Champions League because we didn't have a squad properly structured to be able to win it."

All gone quiet on the bale front. Spurs maneuvering for more players and a few journos suggested on the guardian podcast this week that maybe Perez is backing away from this deal after realising that Levy would accept the exorbitant fee that they're going to pay. Bale not speaking to anyone at training either apparently

SPIDERBOY said:
According to the telegraph,ancelotti has told Perez that bale will not fit into his team and would be an unnecessary signing.

They're talking out their arse, Ancelotti talked a bit about going for Bale in a press conference not long ago and seemed happy to have him if he can get him.

I'm a big fan of him, but frankly, anything above 40m/50m is overpaying. He's great, but defo not 100m great.

Rammyblues said:
He will apologise and everyone will kiss and make up ala Saurez.

and then spurs will finish 3rd behind city and chelsea.

East Level 2 said:
117 M34 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Wasn't this one of the complaints Pellers had about his time in Madrid? The club would buy famous big-name players irrespective of whether they played in positions where the team needed strengthening.
He said in an interview: “They sign the best players, but not the best players needed in a certain position. It’s no good having an orchestra with the 10 best guitarists if I don’t have a pianist. Real Madrid have the best guitarists, but if I ask them to play the piano they won’t be able to do it so well. They sold players that I considered important. We didn't win the Champions League because we didn't have a squad properly structured to be able to win it."

My god I f*cking love Pellegrini.

green pennies said:
East Level 2 said:
117 M34 said:

that quote is absolutely phenomenal.

My god I f*cking love Pellegrini.

Radio 5's preview of Palace v Spuds included a couple of people who thought Bale would end up at the swamp rather than Madrid. Is this possible or just a ruse to ensure more wet seats across the home counties?

Rammyblues said:
He will apologise and everyone will kiss and make up ala Saurez.

I don't think he needs to apologise for things "inside sources" have claimed he has said. It's not like the Suarez situation at all in my opinion, if Bale comes out all guns blazing to any journalist within earshot saying he's desperate to leave then it would be but people seem to forget the severe lack of actual quotes in the media wildfire that has surrounded Bale in recent times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.