Gareth Bale part 2.

Pigeonho said:
Collywifebeater tweeting that Italian press(?) are saying it's done. £93m with Coentrao going to Spurs.

LOL 93M + coentrao who can be vallued at something between 15-20M ...haha levy rip madrid's arm with that one..ok bale is good but not that good

Anyone else concerned about Spurs this season. With Lamala and Willian they will be a threat.

argyle said:
Anyone else concerned about Spurs this season. With Lamala and Willian they will be a threat.

Got to credit AVB as he is putting together a really good squad,letting bale go is going to be a blessing in disguise for them.However i expect them to fight for 3rd/4th not the top

karen7 said:
argyle said:

Got to credit AVB as he is putting together a really good squad,letting bale go is going to be a blessing in disguise for them.However i expect them to fight for 3rd/4th not the top

Maybe I'm concerned as I really rate Willian and Lamala and hoped we would have been in for one of them seen as we're letting Barry go.

Either way we need cover for Yaya and Fernandinho, and Garcia and Rodwell are too risky.

argyle said:
karen7 said:
argyle said:

Maybe I'm concerned as I really rate Willian and hoped we would have been in for him seen as we're letting Barry go.

Yes i thought we would go for him but i suppose there is a good reason why.Im in favour of keeping gaz but doesnt look like it will happen

DaveStevens said:
why are we not in for Bale.

going for a decent price and he's homegrown young player

£93million is a decent price? That's more than our summer targets have cost combined.

Bale is good but at 93 mill + Contrau - that is ridiculous money. Levy must be laughing all the way to the bank.

IF spuds get all the players they will have a better squad - but it's hard to say how good the team will be as it may take time. Yet again Levy has probably left it a bit late for his transfer activities to really make a difference.

There is no guarantee spuds will get all their targets - Roma certainly not keen to let Lamela go anywhere. Willian would be a good addition but certainly not offering more than bale did. Contrau is a good left back but not great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.