Gareth Barry

citytill1die84 said:
karen7 said:
I think its a real insult to gaz to loan him to a lower table side,i would be pissed off if i were him

He's a Villa fan would probably like to finish his career with them.
I'm sure he would rather finish it with us as he has said he wants to stay

black mamba said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
After that defensive display Barry must stay, he offfers protection to the defence.

He's also been responsible for more than a few goals that we've conceded in past games ....

such as him giving away needless free kicks just outside the penalty area , and poor passing giving the opposition possession in dangerous places ...... yes , we looked poor at the back for their goals today , but there have been some games in which Gareth Barry has played in which we've hardly looked any better!

This.

People jumping on the bandwagon because there were 3 goals conceded in a friendly match.

karen7 said:
citytill1die84 said:
karen7 said:
I think its a real insult to gaz to loan him to a lower table side,i would be pissed off if i were him

But that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

citytill1die84 said:
karen7 said:
citytill1die84 said:

But that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I know there is not much sentiment in football but he has been great for us and we should pull out all the stops to get him a permanent move so he can move his family and play a decent standard of football.He still has it in him

Anyone knows if Napoli is still interested in Barry? Anyway, it seems like our board is planning to put Barry in the MLS team in the future.

Thanks Gaz. An integral part of our quick rise.

Unsung hero and if the stories are true I reiterate Thanks!!!

I just want to say thanks to Gareth Barry. It took me a while to warm to him in our team, but the way he played in our championship season will always remain fresh in my memory.

He supplanted NDJ and added an extra dimension to our midfield. I believe he could still play a support role for the team just like Kolo could, but both are better than that and deserve regular first team football in the twilight of their careers, it's just unfortunate that old father time has caught up with them both.

We were never going to make the jump from Claudio Reyna to David Silva, but the likes of Barry, Lescott, Kolo, Bridge, Adebayor, Bellamy, SWP, were the stepping stones that we needed to get us from where we were, to where we are today.

But whatever happens, I for one will always be grateful for Barry's contribution to our evolution into the team we are today.

think he definately should stay for another year we will definately need him but going forward Rodwell Nando Yaya are the guys, would love to see Barry as one of the players who we start with in our MLS franchise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.