Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

Do his wages go towards FFPR ? How much was he on ? Will Kia now ask for pay rise for Tevez accordingly ? All these questions and many more will be answered in next weeks episode of Soap.

Hi.

I'm a producer for Sports Tonight Live (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportstonightlive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.sportstonightlive.com</a>) - the Uk's newest sports channel.

We air over the internet every night from (8-11pm) and will soon be availiable on Freeview.

We're looking for people to come on tonight show (via Skype) to discuss Cook's resignation. All you need is a opinion, a computer and a web-cam.

Keen, drop me a line on info@sportstonightlive.com, with your details (phone number and skype name) and we'll have a chat.

Thanks

Neil

F*ck off Dr.Onuoha ! I hope your son rots in the reserves for the rest of his contract.

Yes Cook f*cked up, but the Onuoha’s haven't exactly taken the moral high ground in all of this...

Gutted at this news.

Well, Kia, Nedum, Ian Wright, The Sun, Dr Onouha, congratulations. You have all now become enemy number 1 with City fans, or alot of them.

Good luck in the future, Garry!

I know he was a good guy and cared a lot about the fans. He was also looking to get back to his family in the US.

Who will be the replacement?

BurnCK said:
F*ck off Dr.Onuoha ! I hope your son rots in the reserves for the rest of his contract.

Yes Cook f*cked up, but the Onuoha’s haven't exactly shown themselves to be the 'better people'.

Oh dear.

This is regretful but maybe necessary Very sad to see a good man who has driven City forward with great vision and enthusiasm Met him an U18's game and had a chat with him had time and was interested in what I had to say Im sure the owner and chairman will bring in a good replacement I bet there will be no shortage of top line applicants I think he was going at the end of this season to join his family back in the US anyhow

For for Garry I thanks him for all he has done and wish him all the best for his future

Reading his press statement, the quote "supportive partners of the Club"" kind of infers there are unsupportative partners - or am I reading too much into it...

Sorry to see Garry go - I honestly feel he had the clubs best interests at heart but unfortunately with the press agenda against him and the 'cover up' (which was far worse than the act itself) is a bridge too far - best of luck Garry and thank you for what you've done for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.