Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

This is appalling news. Some silly cow gets annoyed we wont give her son free money so uses old news and blows it massively out of proportion (Worst day of her life? Fuck off. The e-mail wasn't even that bad, and in professional correspondence it's hardly appropriate to talk about being 'ravaged' with cancer anyway. Id have sent the same e-mail Garry did taking the piss out of her innapropriate tone) to get the media witch hunt started again.

Fuck the silly woman
Fuck Nedum
Fuck the press
Fuck Ian Wright (who can die in a fire that pathetic article he wrote)

I hope the clubs review goes beyond removing Cook. There is a 'cancer' inside our club and Tevez, Kia, Nedum and possibly De Jong need to removed pronto. We have a wonderful opportunity but a small group are working inside our club to destabalise it. Can't believe Nedum is back in the fold - he could potentially be leaking all sorts of stuff to Kia and Ian Wright - you have to plug these gaps and protect the club.

Can we all stop buying the Sun arse wipe paper now if you haven't already. You're just lining their pockets for more crap spouting by that Curtis flea.

Fed up of the shit City put up with...

One day a players mother goes to the press about an email she recieved, her son happens to be paid a huge amount of money for simply kicking a ball and is probably sat in a huge house thanks to the Club... and instead of taking it straight to the club she decided to go straight to the worst paper in the country... The Sun.

Few days later, another cnut in the MEN happens to be a City fan and is complaining about the club not allowing him to enter through the players tunnel... the club offered him an even better and easy access to a seat which he fucking turned down.

Unbelievable the amount of scumbags there are around the club... expect something else in next few days. Probably something in the Daily Mail about City not giving a fan a free ticket to the Wigan game. It'll be something along the lines of...

"I'm disgusted with the behavior of my club... they have all that money and they won't let me in for free"

On behalf of Mcfc supporters thanks again. We had a good conversation at Salzburg for a good 20 mins prior to the game over a beer. Always had the best interests of the club at heart

ecviper said:
Can we all stop buying the Sun arse wipe paper now if you haven't already. You're just lining their pockets for more crap spouting by that Curtis flea.
Never bought it never will
But I do have a good mind to tell them exactly what I think of them in an email, but I doubt they will reply

ecviper said:

Should have stopped by that sh*t after the Foe incident...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.