Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

CityForever45 said:
I don't understand all the hate against Onuhoa, the Sun ecc. Cook put himself in this situation; he's the only one to blame.
Are you taking the pi$$?

Uber Blue said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
CityForever45 said:
I only hope the next CEO knows how to use the e-mail.
I hope the club have sacked him for reasons other than that e-mail. Otherwise we're in trouble....

Cook offered his resignation; the club accepted.

giving him the dignified way out imo, the way it's worded on the site they found out he's lied and given him the choice.

I think there are people that will do as good/if not better job and they will all work under the owner and chairman in the vision of City, gives the club the opportunity to do any restructuring or bringing their own people in/streamlining or whatever that wasn't possible whilst Cook was in charge.

With cook now gone, will Marwood be kia's next target ?

240pplatini.jpg

I'd like to offer this man the job, and he can name his own salary...his brain would explode.

mcfcliam said:
mcmanus said:
El Kun said:
Imagine Cooky's face when he realized the email had gone to that woman...

Look young chap you make it too fucking easy to spot you

Just because our site and mods are fairly liberal towards non City don't try and take the piss. I've already pulled you twice in this thread alone you sad pathetic swamp dwelling ****

HE'S NOT A RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his pure negativity saying we are completely fucked with FFPR without Cook certainly came across as very raggish, but if you know this person in the flesh Liam I will take your word for it.

CityForever45 said:
I don't understand all the hate against Onuhoa, the Sun ecc. Cook put himself in this situation; he's the only one to blame.

Really ? Yes Cook was initially to blame...but you can't honestly think that sitting on an email for 11 months, then releasing it to the press just after the transfer window closes because your son has failed to get a move is the right way to handle things ? Add to that all the shit spouted about how 'reading the email was worse than finding out I had cancer' bollocks...

Sigh said:
240pplatini.jpg

I'd like to offer this man the job, and he can name his own salary...his brain would explode.
My fukcing brain would explode as well if they gave it to this twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.