Gas & Electricity

Do you live in a nuclear power plant ?
Lol, no ;-) New build studio apartment (wouldn't be feasible for many people as only small, but suits me just fine). My monthly usage has never been more than 10 quid and consequently have always been in credit. With the energy support they have lowered it to just a token pound.
I knew I wasn't going to struggle like some (for which I am very grateful) but even I was a bit surprised at just a quid.

After dismantling all my aquariums, it will surprise nobody that my weekly usage has fallen substantially but anybody else with a smart meter gets pissed off that the light goes orange when you put the toaster on, seriously how much power does it take to heat a mm thin bit of wire.

After dismantling all my aquariums, it will surprise nobody that my weekly usage has fallen substantially but anybody else with a smart meter gets pissed off that the light goes orange when you put the toaster on, seriously how much power does it take to heat a mm thin bit of wire.

Toasters and Kettles are huge pullers of power unfortunately. Thank fuck they don’t need to be on for long.

Miss my marine set up like mad and long to do another one day but thank God I don’t have it now at these prices.

Toasters and Kettles are huge pullers of power unfortunately. Thank fuck they don’t need to be on for long.

Miss my marine set up like mad and long to do another one day but thank God I don’t have it now at these prices.
Yup, the house is strangely quiet without the tanks bubbling away in the background lol

Now that it has been capped we probably could have kept it all or even two of the five going but it is done now, the living room looks massive now.

Yup, the house is strangely quiet without the tanks bubbling away in the background lol

Now that it has been capped we probably could have kept it all or even two of the five going but it is done now, the living room looks massive now.
Did you get to sell the fish, or is it just fish and chips every night until 2029?

Lol, no ;-) New build studio apartment (wouldn't be feasible for many people as only small, but suits me just fine). My monthly usage has never been more than 10 quid and consequently have always been in credit. With the energy support they have lowered it to just a token pound.
I knew I wasn't going to struggle like some (for which I am very grateful) but even I was a bit surprised at just a quid.

You want to make sure they don’t try just giving you the discount for six months and then going back to normal. Before the government changed the wording on their website allowing companies to deduct the rebate at source, it specifically stated that if your monthly direct debit was less than £66, you still get the full rebate of 6 X £66 and can use the remainder to put towards bills as you wish from April onwards.

You want to make sure they don’t try just giving you the discount for six months and then going back to normal. Before the government changed the wording on their website allowing companies to deduct the rebate at source, it specifically stated that if your monthly direct debit was less than £66, you still get the full rebate of 6 X £66 and can use the remainder to put towards bills as you wish from April onwards.
I certainly will, thanks for the heads up

Still, £1 is bloody great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.