Gas & Electricity

After dismantling all my aquariums, it will surprise nobody that my weekly usage has fallen substantially but anybody else with a smart meter gets pissed off that the light goes orange when you put the toaster on, seriously how much power does it take to heat a mm thin bit of wire.
Not me. Anything that has to get hot quickly will use more power. I know how toasters work, and kettles, and irons. I need them all though, to work at the times I need them to. A smart meter alters nothing about that, apart from being a visible representation of it.
They are superfluous

Not me. Anything that has to get hot quickly will use more power. I know how toasters work, and kettles, and irons. I need them all though, to work at the times I need them to. A smart meter alters nothing about that, apart from being a visible representation of it.
They are superfluous
I'll tell the Mrs, though why you're still banging on about smart meters is anybody's guess lol

Had my final pricing from 1st October today, and more than pleasantly surprised to be honest. Yes, an increase but in the scheme of things reasonably affordable. However if the interest rates get anywhere the forecast 6% rate, then like many others, I will be fooked with my mortgage repayments. This is coming from someone whom has had the same mortgages for 22 years and now only owes 120K, so God help the many younger people that have not long taken out say a 250k or more mortgage!

I see Liz has already started lying about this.

Didn't take long for yet another politician to help the rich and lie to the rest of us.
Whilst we accept these lying self serving politicians we will always be fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.